Best viewed at 1024 by 768 pixels

Junkyard Moot

April 17, 2002

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *steps from the umbra*

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *sees Nandrea frowning and types*~cv~ problem?

Steeleyes: *leans back against a pile o stuff..watching the yard*

Don Julius Marconi: *his eyes snap to Danni Immediatly.. and rest there a Moment..*

Nandera: *glances at the Don, immediately scooting a bit closer to Matt and Steel*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; He's all right now...): *Looks over, notices Marconi, and activates Beast Speech, speaking in the raven tongue.* Rav~~So they're settled in, not fled? You know where?

Adam: Jube>> Both eyes would be infinately more useful. The best I could ever ask for would be a restrained zombie that was still kicking....a zombie that's been rendered inert has in theory died at least twice, and I can't quite be certain whether I'd find some useful insight or a close up of a Sept Member's claws sinking through a rotting chest cavity you see...

Actaia Sharvol: Her hold is gentle but her shake quite firm and certain. "A pleasure to meet you Ben, but I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by the reference you've made." She looks a bit more serious and inqusitive, always seeking to learn information. And this time, it seems it should be of importance rather than just drab news.

Nandera: *shrugs and shakes her head*

Don Julius Marconi: *notices Jublian's change In tongues, and files it away, any fact can be used later.. He takes a Long drag from His cigar..*

JoDee: (Notice to everyone here.. this is being archived.)

Steeleyes: *notices the Don..but keeps the growl to himself*

Uncle Ben: He nods slightly and looks to be thinking things over. "Well, your relatives call us Ratkin or other names I won't mention in the presence of a lady. Ever heard of Ratkin?"

Don Julius Marconi: *marconi offers a rare smile to no In particular...*

Don Julius Marconi: ((BRB))

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *strolls in*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *pretty much ignores the Don, and goes to take a seat near the fire barrel, nodding to the world at large*

Adam: Jube>> *he nods. A moment of concentration, and he answers in Icelandic, of all languages. He made a guess based on the deed name* ~Ice~ Bear in mind the last time I flew over was a week ago, a lot could have changed. I got the message back here in under 24 hours though, was the best I could do. They were spread out around the Bawn, encircling the Heart which is where the corrupted ones were dug in. I could show you the exact places they were camped at the time.

Steeleyes: evening Momma Steamroller?

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; He's all right now...): Rav~~*Nods.* I'll see what I can do. If you head out towards Iron Ridge again, see if you can talk to the Gaians. I'll let Medea know we got some allies.

Ari Ford {SR}: *just rolls her eyes at Nandera, and looks away*

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *nods to Danni as she joins the group already sitting by the fire barrel*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): Heya, Steel. *grins*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): Matt, Ari... *nodding hey*

Actaia Sharvol: "No, I can't say I have. Not in any great length, that's for certain." Her curiousity seems to be growing now as she tilts her head with a small frown at Uncle Ben. Coming to the conclusion, already, that Garou mustn't like the Ratkin or visa versa. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out with Ben's remark. But she wonders why they're in a Garou's Sept. Very interesting. More questions to ask later.

((Lost Posts here, becuase my computer locked up on me))

Nandera: *looks at the ground, arms wrapping around her knees*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): ((The Don needs an enema. *grin*))

Actaia Sharvol: Her smile becomes a little wider and with a quick glance about she stands closer to the car he was sitting on, using it as a leaning post, but only putting a minimum amount of weight on it. "May I ask a rather rude, but curious question? I apologies, in advance, if I offend you."

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *nods in response to her question about the Don*

Don Julius Marconi: ((possibly... but I think he'd break it.. :P))

Actaia Sharvol: ((*LOL@Danni*))

Ari Ford {SR}: *looking to Matt* ~sl~ Do you think he and Danni are going to get into it again?

Uncle Ben: He chuckles softly and motions with one hand. "I don't think you could offend me, I've been around some pretty ugly-talking people in my life. Ask away."

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *just sitting quietly, not really listening to anyone, so she missed Matt's question*

Don Julius Marconi: Scott>> did you want to be present when I brought it up??

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": Julius>> *nods* I look foreward to it....

Adam: ((Ok, I've been corrected. It's all been in raven squawking, I thought you needed a Gift to speak raven in Homid form.))

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": Don>> Ya... I do

Don Julius Marconi: Scott>>*the Dons merely Nods*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; He's all right now...): *Nods.* Rav~Any stories would help.

Actaia Sharvol: Nods her head. "Very well.." Her gaze slides along the length of the robes then moves back up to meet his gaze. "How on earth do you see out from behind all those garments?" Yes she's polite, she didn't say rags or rotting cloths.

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *nods to the Don and heads over to Danni*

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: ~sl~ dont know, but id be willing to bet it's gonna be an intresting night with the Don here

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *smiles a little, spotting Scott heading her way* Hey, lil bro.

Adam: Jube>> ~Rav~ Anyway, getting a hold of a zombie aside, I'd like to bend your ear about the stories regarding Havagorn, most of what I've got originated in yours' and the Fianna's tribal homelands. How long until your moot? *he looks around* I may need to catch you some other time for it. Hackles are starting to rise.

Ari Ford {SR}: *nods agreement with Matt*

Steeleyes: *drawing a little in the dirt..listening to the conversations*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; He's all right now...): *Looks up at the moon.* Rav~~I'd say less than half an hour. Might want to find a vantage point an' watch.

Uncle Ben: He laughs loudly and ends up having to wipe tears away from his eyes. Once he's gained control of himself he leans closer to her and speaks quietly, hand held up to block lip readers. "It's magic...or maybe the special slits I cut in it for just that purpose. The clothes let me wander around without being bothered. Heck, even most of your kind wouldn't give me a second glance." He grins.

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": Danni>> hola hermana... ¿Como estas?

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *shrugs* I'm still breathin'...

JoDee: (Well hell maybe I won't archive the moot after all if my computer keeps locking up on me.)

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": Danni>> tha's good, at least...

Don Julius Marconi: *the dosn ring catches the firelight as he takes another drag from the cigar, the glasswalker Glyph on the rings surface almost seeming to glow from within for a Moment.*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): Most days... *smiles a little at Scott* You?

Actaia Sharvol: A small grin appears at his loud laughter, her eyes shinning once again with the humour she finds in this. Her head tilts only slightly to the side to listen to his quieter words, chuckling softly. "I can see how that works and I've witnessed that first hand." Motioning towards the others in the clearing with a small nod. Her words only soft in reply.

Adam: Jube>> ~Rav~ In that case, I'll find you sometime in the morning when your conscious. *he nods, pausing to pop his bad knee loudly before turning and hobbling back away from the milling crowd. He contemplates sticking around, maybe get his game talked up and get some brownie points with Raven and Helios. Maybe he'll watch....from a safe distance*

Ari Ford {SR}: *stands up and stretches a little, she really doesn't want to sit still*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; He's all right now...): Rav~~Won't be here tomorrow, but I'll return soon.

Uncle Ben: He nods slightly. "Even the Gnawers look around people sometimes. It's sad really but what are you going to do? They want to change then they'll change, if not then well it's their bed and I'll let 'em lie in it." He's still smiling.

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *nods to the Don as he joins the growing group of people around the fire barrel*

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": Danni>> I'm a'ight....

Don Julius Marconi: *the don Looks up at the night sky, and then checks his watch... simply listening to the discuccions around him for now..*

Don Julius Marconi: *the dons takes the time to Nods to each Of his tribe members in turn, and offers a breif greeting to all of the sept and caern officers.. whether they return it or not...*

Actaia Sharvol: She nods, taking his words into consideration and after a moment asking another question, this time on a different tangent and her voice still quietly soft. "The other day, how did you disappear as you did?" Turns her gaze from the clearing back to him, brows drawn in slight confusion and wonderment.

Ari Ford {SR}: *sits back down and scoots closer to Matt when the Don joins the group*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *nods briefly to the Don, standing up and looking the caern over*

Adam: *he pauses* Jube>> If I dare be nosy...where, why, when will you be back?

Uncle Ben: He chuckles again. "It's real easy...I just look into something shiny and dissapear. Dunno if your relatives have told you about it but there's another world just like this one just a step away for us shifters. All kinds ah spirits and other nasty things live there."

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *stands up with Danni... moving only slightly away from her*

Ari Ford {SR}: *watching Danni-rhya, waiting to see if this shindig is about to get underway*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; He's all right now...): *Nods to the Don, reverting to English.* Evenin', Rhya. *Activates Beast Speech again.* Adam>>Rav~Bloody River Varthi, in British Columbia. I'm goin' there for a challenge, Jurg's goin' there to challenge for skyddman, an' Sean's goin' there so's we can arrange a matin'.

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *watches and waits*

Actaia Sharvol: "Yes, the Umbra it's called. Fro what I remember." She's careful not to sound as if she's absoloutly certain what's she's talking about, leaving room for mistakes and corrections but is fairly confident she knows what she's talking about. Doesn't seem to be the type to worry if she's wrong and rather takes it in stride. "I don't know much about it. I'm only learning about my own society I was reared into. What is it like there?"

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": ((assume Mitch, Tim, and Cindy are here somewhere too))

Don Julius Marconi: *the don flips the cigar butt into the fire.. and folds his arms across his chest..*

Adam: *he nods* Jube>> ~Rav~ I can only hope your back in time. *and with that he hobbles hurriedly out of the clearing, only to return a few moments later as a black raven perched high out of reach of any possibly overzealous grubby Crinos paws*

Jürg Kreigzeug (GoF PB3): *Enter the modi, stage right, from the maze, in glabro*

Nandera: *watches and listens*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; He's all right now...): *Nods to Jurg.* Evenin', brother. Ready to go?

Actaia Sharvol: ((On Scott's note.. Assume Kinsey Lash is also here. Player is currently running too many windows to open another.))

Jürg Kreigzeug (GoF PB3): *Jürg stands at 6'6", a stark difference from many of his overgrown tribemates. The belt of his worn jeans isn't exactly typical, consisting of a length of heavy chain locked with a broken, rusty padlock. His feet are protected by a pair of steeltoed shitkickers... steel toed is meant literaly... a pair of metal plates are on the outside of each boot's toe and easily visible. The steel plates are far less intimidating than the single piece of shin armor strapped to his right leg, covering him from ankle to knee in many rows of sharp spikes... probably once simply large studs, but now filed down to sharp points.

Jürg Kreigzeug (GoF PB3): keeping with the pointy look, his hair is arranged into rows of short, gelled spikes that don't look like they're going anywhere. Ice-blue eyes gaze about, very sober seeming on most days. His face and neck have a few small scars if anyone looks closely enough, most of them from his pre-change days, as evidenced by the lack of severity of them. For those who've been in the necropolis area since 1998, Jürg should look very similar to the "Kevin Jurgen Kreigzeug" who's rugged face was plastered on local news channels for several weeks, concerning the "Modern day Cain and Abel" Fratercide he supposedly commited. Even had a cheap TV movie made out of it all... (GoF PB3, Str 5, Physically Impressive, Intim 3, app 2, Infamy 1)*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *nods to Jürg*

Sandy 'Blue Canary' Morrison (MotR/Gatekeeper): *Enters from the Caern Heart.* DD - *A strangely attractive exotic-looking woman of perhaps 30 years, with darkly-tanned skin and strong features that speak of a mixed-race ancestry with both white and perhaps African-Native Carribbean roots. Her hair is a mass of reddish braids shot through with a little gray, beaded with black and white beads and feathers. A folded bandana keeps the braids from her face. Her clothing is simple - gray t-shirt, camo fatigue pants, well-patched, work boots with red laces, and a tired-looking knee-length brown jacket, pulled back and hooked behind the Fang Dagger tied at her right hip. Around her neck is a long leather thong with a carved pendant, a silver-looking short chain with a bird charm, and some hemp-braided choker necklaces. Despite her almost formiddable appearance, she seems oddly trustworthy, as if you might find yourself confiding in her more than you wanted to...*

Don Julius Marconi: *the dosns eyes search the Crowd for Anthony Capelli*

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: ((Jay Carver is not here due to being absent minded about such things as moots))

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *smiles, seeing Sandy, and nods* Ok...

Jürg Kreigzeug (GoF PB3): *add in the 4 extremely deep claw scars on his gut and the words "Medea was here" tattooed over the top one, and that's about it for the descrip. Nods to Jubs* yeah, man.. ready when you are. OOC:Moot happen yet?

Jürg Kreigzeug (GoF PB3): *nods to Danni as well, of course*

Sandy 'Blue Canary' Morrison (MotR/Gatekeeper): *She smiles very slightly at Danni and nods.*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; He's all right now...): *Nods.* Soon's the Moot's over.

Uncle Ben: He nods, smiling. "Taught you more than you know. It looks just like this world for the most part but the rules there are a bit different sometimes, it's hard to explain. You kinda have to see it to understand."

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *G* and taps Steel on the shoulder and points to Sandy*

Sydney Milligan (CoG): ~She drops out of the umbra towards the CoG Van, she glances about quickly~

Steeleyes: *eyes turn spotting the Mystical Canary..leans over nudging Matt*

Don Julius Marconi: *the dons expression does not change.. and he remains as silent as he has for the past few minutes..*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *moves to Sandy's side* Ready?

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *crosss his arms over his chest and waits*

JoDee: This more then like being the last moot she attends here.. she sits quieting listening and watching.

Sandy 'Blue Canary' Morrison (MotR/Gatekeeper): *She nods again to Danni.* One moment... *And beckons Sydney over toward her, so she can stand nearby.*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): OOC sorry I'm slightly late..parents annaversary...thought I'd be back sooner.

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *satnds up and puts the laptop into the briefcase and grabs it getting ready*

Steeleyes: *seeing Danni walk over..leans forward*

Sydney Milligan (CoG): ~She moves over quickly to Sandy with a small smile, looking about at people~

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *nods to Sandy, waiting for Sydney to get ready too* I'm gonna start movin' 'em umbral...

Sandy 'Blue Canary' Morrison (MotR/Gatekeeper): *Another nod.* Of course.

Sandy 'Blue Canary' Morrison (MotR/Gatekeeper): (Has anyone filled the Caller of the Wyld position?)

Actaia Sharvol: "Something I can never achieve, but it's a nice thought." Nodding to Ben with a warm smile and loosely crossing her arms over her stomach, minfdul of her injured hand. "Do you come here often? Before you gave me the impression that the Ratkin and my Garou relatives had some tension between them. Is there any reason for this?" Her voice, again, quiet to be only shared between the two of them.

Nandera: *listens, just looking at the fire as she hears that everyone is going umbral*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *whistles shrilly, the sound carrying over the din of voices* All who're able...step. *and steps sideways*

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *follows DAnnai into the umbra*

Uncle Ben: He takes a moment to consider, becoming a bit more serious. "I'm here often enough. As for the tension, all I'm going to say is the War of Rage. Shouldn't say more than that or I'll have one of your cousins after my rear-end for telling you the truth." He seems a bit bitter.

Actaia Sharvol: Looks over to the sudden, shrill whistle to Danni.

Steeleyes: *slides umbra..his body going Crinos when he does*

Don Julius Marconi: *The don catches the reflection on his watch and slips through the guantlet like an auditor through a businessmans wallet..*

JoDee: (Master of the Howl, Caller of the Wyld and Talesinger are positions still open)

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; He's all right now...): *Nods, grabs his packmate's shoulder, and ganks him into the Umbra.*

Jürg Kreigzeug (GoF PB3): *plants a hand on Jubs' shoulder, letting the alpha midget breach the gauntlet for him*

Ari Ford {SR}: *she stands up and steps sideways on cue*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *looks at Uncle Ben...ratkin at Garou moot...interesting*

Actaia Sharvol: Turns her attention back to Uncle Ben, nodding at his words. "I always like to hear both sides of the story. Perhaps I should ask my own relatives first, is that what you suggest?"

Sandy 'Blue Canary' Morrison (MotR/Gatekeeper): *She steps sideways swiftly.*

JoDee: Watches at people start to disappear..

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *follows Danni across*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *waiting on the other side for people to gather*

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *once in the umbra he finds a place to sit and get comfy, he then opens the briefcase to see if his laptop is there, checking to see if what Threat told him was true*

Nandera: *her eyes turn to the disappearing people*

Sydney Milligan (CoG): ~She waits for Sandy to Sidestep and does it herself~

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *looks at Actia* Yer own relatives don't know shit about ratkin.

Uncle Ben: He nods. "Yeah, something like that. Hey, looks like your pals are leavin'. You need to join them?"

Jürg Kreigzeug (GoF PB3): OOC:*grins as OOC pack initiative kicks in once more* BIC:*promptly shifts to lupus once umbral. head still spiky, matching the spiked leather collar about his neck. dog tags with the word "fluffy" dangle from it*

Ari Ford {SR}: *stays near Matt*

Sydney Milligan (CoG): ~She nods a bit over at Linda quickly~ *PS* I would be over with you, but I think Sandy Ryha wants me to help her with the moot tonight.

Actaia Sharvol: Looks over to Linda when she speaks so rudely, interupting what was a rather private conversation between herself and Ben. "Oh, well. Yes, thankyou for your imput, Miss. Linda." She says politely and with a curt nod.

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *smiles seeing his laptop is still in the breifcase*

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *stays near Danni... eyes scanning the crowd*

Don Julius Marconi: *Don Marconi takes crinos, a stocky garou with grey and black fur, before his clothing fades he' draws a cigar from his jacket, and clenches it between his teeth, the ring and watch remain as well as his suit Pants. and a medallion about his neck Is now visisble where it was not before. His expression is the wolfish equivilant of his human one..*

Sandy 'Blue Canary' Morrison (MotR/Gatekeeper): *As she steps into the Umbra, she swells up into Crinos form, ruddy fur growing thick over her lean, hard form. Her Fang Dagger still hangs at her hip on a rope belt, and her necklaces remain after the change, buried in fur.*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; He's all right now...): *Shifts to Hispo--not much larger than Jurg's lupus form, but with the characteristic heavy chest and shoulders and powerful jaws of the Dire Wolf, and sits on his haunches.*

Actaia Sharvol: Shakes her head at Uncle Ben, murmering. "No. I'm kinfolk, remember? I can't travel to the Umbra and I've never been to a moot before anyhow. I'm here for observation."

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *shifting to Crinos finally, nine feet of black-furred muscle...her tank top and shorts remain, as does the blade on her hip*

'Twomoons' Maier (CoG): *Makes his way Umbral*

Sydney Milligan (CoG): ~She remains in homid for a moment, before finally shifting to Crinos~

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *looks at Actaia and senses her attitude...well walkers can shove it...looks towards the moot...*

Uncle Ben: He nods smiling slightly and patting her on the shoulder. "I know how you feel. I'm Metis."

Ari Ford {SR}: *takes Crinos form, being a lean and lanky adolescent werewolf, in the most generic wolf colors imaginable...though the pink tank top that says "Baby Doll" in blue glitter letters is a nice touch*

Sandy 'Blue Canary' Morrison (MotR/Gatekeeper): *When everyone is on this side of the Gauntlet, she growls softly.* ~HT~ Will anyone be our Howl Master, and lead the opening Howl?

'Twomoons' Maier (CoG): *Considers briefly before shifting to Crinos, all...maybe 7 1/2 feet of him.*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *silent, watching Sandy*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (wait, not to be nasty but traditionally all parts of the moot except the Cracking of the Bone (due to david's sympathy for kinfolk) were in the umbra)

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *looks up from checking on his laptop and quickly follows suit and shifts to crinos*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; He's all right now...): *Steps forward.* HT--I will.

Jürg Kreigzeug (GoF PB3): *stretches a bit, shaking his fur out*

Nandera: *a lightness enters her eyes, though her solemn expression doesn't change when Ari passes into the umbra*

Don Julius Marconi: ((We are in the Umbra.....:P))

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *looks at the fenrir with some respect...long sense having gotten over the Nuwisha that went squish*

Sandy 'Blue Canary' Morrison (MotR/Gatekeeper): (We are in the Umbra... *G*)

Actaia Sharvol: Wasn't expecting the pat but turns her gaze to him with a warm smile. "There's still a vast difference between us, not that I'm complaining. Are you joining the Moot?"

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *a wolfish smile as Jube steps forward*

Uncle Ben: He laughs loudly. "Me at a wolf-shifter's moot...that's a laugh!" He continues to chuckle. Speaking between little bursts of laughter..."I doubt I'd be welcome. Besides I wouldn't understand a damn thing they said."

Ari Ford {SR}: *watching, waiting, her brown eyes bright*

Sandy 'Blue Canary' Morrison (MotR/Gatekeeper): *She dips her muzzle at Jublain's offer.* ~HT~ Very well, Galliard. When the time is right...

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *watches everyone*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; He's all right now...): *Moves to near the center, balancing easily on three legs. Takes a deep breath, knowing that with his lacking lung he'll need all the air he can get, and lets loose. His first howl is mournful, a cry rising to luna, remembrance of the fallen.*

Jürg Kreigzeug (GoF PB3): *throws his head back, his own howl joining in with his alpha's.. He may have no real musical skill whatsoever, but at least he isn't instinctually bereft, millenia of ingrained instinct adding discordance and beauty to his howl. Okay, so not really beauty.. but at least it isn't agony*

Jürg Kreigzeug (GoF PB3): OOC:oooh. Jubs is doing multiple solo howls then.. *nod* dlp

Actaia Sharvol: Chuckles softly at Uncle Ben, her shoulders gently shaking. "Well, in that case.. Considering that I really can't be a part of it. Do you want to head out for a quick coffee, we can return shortly. Unless you want to stay around the empty clearing. I have to come back here later, I'm supposed to meet a few of my Tribe."

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *watches the opening howl in silence not being able to add his voice to it*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *howls out remembering her fallen packmate*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; He's all right now...): ((Hold off on that, then, for a sec...))

Don Julius Marconi: *the Dons takes the cigar from His Muzzle and throws his howl to luna... letting the rage and honors to the dead echo into the Umbra sky.*

Sandy 'Blue Canary' Morrison (MotR/Gatekeeper): *She tips her muzzle back and echoes the Galliard's mournful song, an edging-on-discordant note, plaintive and unfulfilled-sounding.*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; He's all right now...): ((*G* Damn... alright, don't hold off...))

'Twomoons' Maier (CoG): *Howls relatively softly, letting the folks with two lungs do the heavy lifting.*

Jürg Kreigzeug (GoF PB3): OOC:*unsuccesfully tries to put the cork back in the dam*

Sandy 'Blue Canary' Morrison (MotR/Gatekeeper): (*blink* Eh? *wry grin* She meant when it felt right for *him* to begin, if that was confusing, sorry.)

Uncle Ben: He shakes his head slightly and smiles. "Thanks for the offer but I'm not much for coffee, besides I should be gettin' home. Promised somebody I'd meet them."

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): ((*L* Oh yeah, we're organized.)) *raising her muzzle to howl along with the others*

Sydney Milligan (CoG): ~She howls a bit, not to loud either, just in a very sad manner, slowly letting her howl become a bit more rageful towards the end~

Nandera: *begins humming Amazing Grace as she watches the fire*

Ari Ford {SR}: *adds her higher voice to the song*

Actaia Sharvol: "There's nothing better than a strong coffee, but it has to be from fresh beans." Smiling with a nod. "Very well then. Don't let me hold you any longer."

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *joins in after a couple moments*

Steeleyes: *lifts his crinos head and howls a song to luna*

Jürg Kreigzeug (GoF PB3): *RLP then. Jurg's head throws back, his dual lungage able to put out enough force at an instnctual off pitch to make Jubs seem like its not lacking lungage at all. don't ask how. its instinctual. I think.*

: (( did i miss the glass walker meeting?))

Actaia Sharvol: ((lurker, nope. That's tomorrow. But you're missing the Sept moot right now.))

Don Julius Marconi: ((its not tonight :P))

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: (plus there's the GW moot on the 28th? as well))

Uncle Ben: He chuckles and nods. "I'll see you around." With that he wanders off into the maze and is gone...

Don Julius Marconi: ((probably not on the 28th itself as Ill be In atlanta then but that week..))

Actaia Sharvol: ((That's right Matt. But alot of people aren't happy because it's so late.))

Uncle Ben: ((Thanks for the play Actaia-p! *Gone*))

Actaia Sharvol: "Nice talking to you Ben." She calls after him, watching him leave the area before looking about the clearing to see who's left in the real world.

Don Julius Marconi: ((it probably wont be AT 12:28... but IC that when it'll be.. OOC prolly around 8 or 9..))

Nandera: *she sits looking at the fire*

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: (ok cool, much better time)

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *is still just watching whats going on*

Sandy 'Blue Canary' Morrison (MotR/Gatekeeper): (Did the howl end? Got lost in the OOC stuff...)

Actaia Sharvol: Takes the scrunched up paper from her pocket and wanders over to the fire to toss it into the flames. She smiles to Nandera. "Good evening Miss." spoken quietly.

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): ((Damn IE...)) *The howl lasts for quite a while, considering his diminished lung capacity, but ends almost abruptly rather than trailing off and he begins again--this time the howl escapes in an ululation that's almost bursts--not quite the Call of the Wyrm's Approach, but clearly enough a statement of danger.*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *letting her voice die away as she runs out of breath*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *THe flashter arrives quickly and as silently as possible.*

Jürg Kreigzeug (GoF PB3): *increases his own volume when/if Jubs needs to sneak a second breath, then decreasing again when the li'l guy picks back up. tapers his howl off with the rest*

Sandy 'Blue Canary' Morrison (MotR/Gatekeeper): (*Sheepish* Sorry.)

Don Julius Marconi: *the dosn howl trails off ending first..*

JoDee: Looking around the near empty gathering area... memories going through her mind, the good and the bad..

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: (( i missed the moot?))

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): *This howl doesn't cut off, but rises into another--a cry that gives vent to the Rage in his heart and calls to war, a howl that speaks without words of bloodshed and battle-cries and rage.*

Ari Ford {SR}: *letting her howl fade away*

Don Julius Marconi: ((going on now))

Actaia Sharvol: {in the clearing} Nods to JoDee as well.

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Catching the howls he stops listenning to them.*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (umbral clearing)

Nandera: *smiles slightly at Actaia* H-hi...you don't h-have to c-call me that....I'm Nandera.

Steeleyes: *howls fades..lowering his head*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): *Finally, this howl fades away as well, and he pauses for a moment before stepping back and sitting on his haunches, catching his breath.*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *stops her howl*

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *stops howling*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *He curses like mad and dons his tricks of the trade and starts crawling slowly. slinking himself slowly forward. PRaying to his faithfull gods. Please trickster of the faithfull do not FAIL me now.*

JoDee: Actaia> "Good evening.."

Actaia Sharvol: {in the clearing} Extends her uninjured hand. "I'm Actaia." Returning the introduction.

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *looks toward Sandy again*

Nandera: *looks at the hand for a moment, then finally shakes it, gingerly holding her hand for a second before letting go*

Don Julius Marconi: ((brb))

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *sits there...NPCish Marty materializes at her side...the rest of the pack(unless they send e-mail's proclaiming there NPCness...are not there)*

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *twists his neck slightly with a pop as Jubs reseats*

Actaia Sharvol: Shakes her hand briefly before stepping back. "Rather quite here without the Garou around, isn't it?" Assuming that Nandera and JoDee are also kin considering they're hanging about.

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *After a few seconds settles himself with his Alpha.*PS: Did i miss much?

Ari Ford {SR}: *stays near Matt, shifting her weight on her clawed feet...just full of energy tonight*

Nandera: *nods*

JoDee: She chuckles, "Quiet until they return for the Cracking of the Bone."

Sandy 'Blue Canary' Morrison (MotR/Gatekeeper): *She nods her muzzle toward Jublain, and begins to recite the Litany, putting subtle emphasis on it being Gnawer style.* (My browser is nearly dead, folks...if I disappear, someone NPC away.)

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): PS No...where are the rest...oi should have reminded you all of the moot.

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *being in crinos his rage becomes more obvious to those around*

Actaia Sharvol: "What happens then?" She asks JoDee curiously.

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Nods to Linda.* PS: had it on agenda but was on duty. just got the last picks finished and delivered.

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): *Recites along with the others, putting a slight emphasis on other parts--especially those which might be... overlooked.*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *would chuckle at the Get and the Gnawers trying to out-litany each other, but not right now*

Alexander Goodwill: ((Lex has been here the entire time, I just plain forgot about the time. *Sheepish look and dives IC.*)) *He's standing with those of his Pack that may be here right now.*((player not knowing if any are NPC status.))

Don Julius Marconi: *Recites with the rest.. almost not paying attention, the dons puts emphasis On no particular parts.*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *listens to different recitations with interest...interesting what different views stress...or don't stress*

'Twomoons' Maier (CoG): *Simply remains silent during the recitation of the Litany*

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *still just watching and listening*

JoDee: "That when grievences are air.. challenges... announcements.. It also allows for kin to bring up such things after the Garou are finished."

Ari Ford {SR}: *noticing the differences, and makes a note to ask someone about it later*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Looking at the proceeding he wonders.* PS: did they pick the fool yet?

Sydney Milligan (CoG): ~She quietly listens to Sandy, standing near her, nodding her head slowly, as she watches her every movment, smiling slightly to herself~

Nandera: *tilts her head, listening to the two*

Sandy 'Blue Canary' Morrison (MotR/Gatekeeper): *Overlooks nothing...is good at being just proper. After the recitation's echoes die away, she pauses for a long moment, and takes a deep breath.* We gather tonight as the Sept of the Talking Junkyard, under Luna's light, to renew our ties t'each other, and t'renew our bond with Caern and Totem. Those who are prepared to give of their spirit to our Totem, step forward a little from the circle.

Actaia Sharvol: "Ahh." She nods slowly in understanding. "That should be interesting to watch. Is a Moot held for a long period of time?"

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): PS Gnawers don't usually pick a fool. We are foolish enough.

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Looks to syd and grins small half hidden thumbs up.*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): ((*G* For the Get, stress on Combat the Wyrm, Garou Shall not Mate, and Suffer Not... less emphasis on Respect the Territory of Another, Shall Not Eat, Respect to those Beneath, and Accept Surrender. Also an extra touch of emphasis on the Caern one.))

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): *Nods and steps forward again.*

'Twomoons' Maier (CoG): *Takes a step forward*

: ((*shrugs* the Moot already started?)) 

Alexander Goodwill: *He too takes a step forward when Sandy speaks those words, having returned to his Breed form upon completion of the Opening Howl.*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Looking at all in the moot he thinks.* PS: hmm. darn was kinda hopping. oh well. By the way. I tend to get mixed up on what to do here so if i can have a heads up send me a e-mail.

JoDee: "It varies month to month, at least when it come to the Cracking of the Bone.. The other stuff I couldn't really say since kin aren't allowed."

Ari Ford {SR}: *watching curiously*

Actaia Sharvol: "Makes perfect, reasonable sense." Chuckling quietly at JoDee's latter words. "I should find it interesting to watch. Is there any particular mannerisms you must use to address others, if you need to speak?"

Don Julius Marconi: *the don takes a drag on his Cigar.. the smoke curling up from the side of his Muzzle..*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *silent, watching*

Don Julius Marconi: *marconi waits to see If anyone Else has Cracking of the bone Business..*

Nandera: *looks at JoDee, interested for this sept*

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *flicks an ear*

Alexander Goodwill: ooc: No business for him, damn cold. He didn't step forward for that.

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): ((Thought we were still doing the totems bit.))

JoDee: She shugs a bit.. "When ask if there are any grievances or announce that need to be made.. Usually just a raise of you hand to let it be know you have something to add will do and when the time come you will be allowed to speak. Also for the kin we are to remain out of the main clearing there. This is more for our safety just in case tempers flare."

Alexander Goodwill: ((Thats what I thought as well....that Lex would have stepped forward for.))

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *still watching everyone*

Don Julius Marconi: ((thought we'd announced cracking of the none... My bad again... :P))

Steeleyes: ((cracking of the bone started??*confusedlook*))

Actaia Sharvol: Nods slowly at JoDee, consdering her warning and words carefully. "Thankyou. I'll be sure to remember it."

JoDee: (sorry I think people got confused on the Cracking of the Bone becuase Jo is talking about it With Actaia in the 'real world')

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (due to technical difficulties) *Sandy calls forth the totem for the rituals of the Inner sky, the rituals that reconnect the totem to it's umbral essense of power...rat appears, the totem spirit being a white rat with blue saphhire eyes. It accepts the offerings or Gnosis and Gnawer crackers (or whatever was used)...and nods respectfully...though it's eye is alittle more feral...reflecting the hardship if the sept...then it departs...accepting the offering*

JoDee: She smiles, "You're welcome. I'm JoDee by the way."

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: ((isnt confused, opening howl is done and Sandy asked for ppl to step foreward for the totem thing)) :)

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *it's always nice to see Rat show up...comforting*

Actaia Sharvol: Moves over to shake JoDee's hand at the introduction. "Actaia Sharvol."

Sydney Milligan (CoG): ~She quietly watches Sandy do the rite as she was told to do, smiling a bit~

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *Sandy mentions the other totems mainly of packs surrounding the JY or tribes...they merely get an honorable mention with no totem offerings, but then this ritual is to honor the protective primary totem of the sept not secondary ones...then she announces gravely the cracking of the Bone, Truthcatcher Linda preciding...usual warnings that any who disrepect the speakers will be escorted away by Guardians...etc....cracking of the bone begins...presided over by Linda...guided by Danni*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): *Gives his slight donation and steps back. A massive wolverine, totem to the Dogs of War pack, rests a few yards behind Jurg and Jublain.*

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): [I'm here, she's here, blahblahblah]

Don Julius Marconi: ((dang this'll be lessinteresting with anthony here.. the don has business concerning him..))

JoDee: Shakes her hand, "Nice to meet you Actaia."

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (Sandy had browser booting problems FYI)

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *as they announce the Cracking of the Bone, she shifts back down to homid, and leads the way back to the real world...*

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *growls his greeting to their totem (before the cracking begins)*

Alexander Goodwill: *He steps back after the Totem accepts his donation, appearing faintly winded as the offering is taken though nothing serious by far. Silent and watchful, having no business he doesn't step forward for the Cracking of the Bone.*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *crosses the gauntlet back over*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): *Leans against Jurg and ganks him back out of the Umbra.*

Nandera: *blinks and looks at Actaia, but doesn't say anything*

Don Julius Marconi: *AGAIN, the don waits to see if any others have business for the cracking of the bone..*

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *bumps against Jubs for the trip into the physical again*

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *bumps against Jubs for the trip into the physical again*

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *shifts to homid and steps back into the real world nex to the fire barrel*

Don Julius Marconi: *slips back across the guantlet to the clearing.. shifting back down to homid..*

Alexander Goodwill: *Slips back over to the physical realm.*

Ari Ford {SR}: *returning flipside*

Actaia Sharvol: "Are either of you from the Glass Walker Tribe?" She asks JoDee and Nandera.

Steeleyes: *shifts back to homid and walks back across into the real world

JoDee: Softly to Actaia, "Looks like the Cracking of the Bone is about to start" she say as popel start popping back in.

Ari Ford {SR}: *and shrinks back to homid as she does, taking a seat near Matt, leaning against him*

Actaia Sharvol: Immediatly shuts up as everyone returns.

'Twomoons' Maier (CoG): *Heading back to the physical and homid form.*

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *follows Danni back*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Still in homid he shifts back to the real word backwards and smilling*

Actaia Sharvol: Nods at JoDee and moves to sit or stand with the two other women.

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): *There we go, good stinky reality*

Nandera: *rests her chin on her knees*

JoDee: Actaia> "No I'm not a Walker.." again speaking in a quiet tone.

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *stands, waiting for everyone to get back and settled before she opens the can of worms better known as the Cracking of the Bone*

Andrea Jenkins ~Hard Day's Night~: *Is here... yeah....*

Actaia Sharvol: Gives a slight nod to JoDee, her attention on the Garou now.

Alexander Goodwill: *He doesn't move far from where he slipped back into the physical realm, taking a moment to look for who else may be here now. Feral gaze lingering for a moment on Actaia and the other's near her before turning his attention back towards the main focus of the current time, Linda.*

Steeleyes: ((is still in crinos if the moots not being held today but on the night of the full moon))

Don Julius Marconi: *the don Drags deeply from the cigar, and looks to the others.. waiting to see who will step forwards first.*

: ((Hey ya'll.. what's the link to the JY page?)) 

JoDee: Jo is sitting up on the hood of a car on the outer edge of the clearing.

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): http://shadesofgrayi.tripod.com/jycontents.html

JoDee: http://shadesofgrayi.tripod.com/jycontents.html

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): OOC:http://shadesofgrayi.tripod.com/jycontents.html

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): All right. *raising her voice to be heard* You heard Linda, you talk outta turn, I'll smack you down myself. Like good little kiddies, raise your hand if you have somethin' ta bring up.

Don Julius Marconi: ((dodges the flying Links))

: Thanks!

Ari Ford {SR}: ((Wow...in triplicate))

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : *is there has always been there you just never payed attention enough to see him*

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): Jubs>>~Ps~ by the way... remind me to tell you my idea for the next revel's game later.

Don Julius Marconi: *the don shoots twin streams of cigar smoke out of his nose..*

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *watches Linda, Danni and the other bigwigs of the bone cracking*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *truth sense on*

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *just watches and listens waiting*

Actaia Sharvol: Observes the Garou.

'Twomoons' Maier (CoG): ( ( Jurg's gonna suggest Fenrirball?)) *Still remaining quiet*

Alexander Goodwill: *He glances sideways for a brief moment to his Alpha, standing next to the man. He hasn't said anything so far though did make an offering to the Sept's Totem when that time was called. Other then that, he's simply been watching and listening.*

JoDee: Looks over at Danni when she speaks then to Linda... waiting for the first issue to be brought forth.

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): OOC:nope. even better.

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *quirks a brow, glancing around, waiting for someone to step up*

Nandera: *glances at Alex when he looks their way*

Don Julius Marconi: *the dons waits a moment to see if anyone else has business.. If Not then, he raises his hand from the Elbow and steps forwards.*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): Thats right...you lie...first she beats your ass...then I do punishment rites...so...don't test me. *innocent grin...all the more distrubing for it*

Andrea Jenkins ~Hard Day's Night~: *looks around, actually sans metal tonight, and dresses...well... normally*

Sandy 'Blue Canary' Morrison (Well-booted MotR): (Ba-aaack.) *Waits near to the GE and TC, but letting the attention go over to them for this section of the Moot.*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): ((Nope. Aint got the ball yet.))

Ari Ford {SR}: *quietly watching, turning her own truth sense on, just for practice*

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *sees the Don step foreward and rae*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *sighs imperceptibly, and nods to the Don*

Don Julius Marconi: *then the don stands with his hand raised waiting Quietly to be recognised..*

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She quietly watches the Moot, having very little to say at the moment~

'Twomoons' Maier (CoG): *Remains rather relaxed, arms folded*

JoDee: Her attention goes to the Don when he step forward.

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *looks at the Don...fights not to roll eyes...gee what does the suit with stick up ass want?*

Andrea Jenkins ~Hard Day's Night~: *looks at the Don, who she's not sure is the Don just yet, but will figure that out shortly*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *smiles at Syd...gestures over to the pack area*

Don Julius Marconi: Thank you, Grand elder, My Business concerns the Master of teh challenge Anthony Capelli, And the Legbreaker Pack..

Ike Atherton: *Pokes his ever-smiling head out of the freshly made hole in his car's window. He is still covered in yesterdays mud*

Nandera: *watches the suit*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Looks to the Don and keeps quiet and respectful. But he does wonder if he should have put on a suit or not for tonight. Then he looks to his Alpha and smiles. Screw it. I am who i am.*

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *watches Julius*

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): *Slips a toothpick between her teeth, Watching the Motherfucker complain about the other Motherfuckers*

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She looks over at Linda for a moment and raises a brow a bit, seeming confused~

Ike Atherton: *He still looks disturbed as he did yesterday with a twisted smile and a giggle every now and then. He pulls himself out of the car and onto its hood. Pulls his PVC pipe after him and holds it*

Actaia Sharvol: Looks at the Don to Anthony and Lex then to observe various reactions before looking back at the Don.

Alexander Goodwill: *A thick eyebrow archs upwards for a brief moment when the Don steps forward and address's the Sept after given permission. A brief glance sideways to his Alpha and then back to the Don.*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *looks at Marty* PS Note...hes the only monkey in a suit. *makes chimp sounds* Oh don't be offended I won't disrepect him in public...just remember he isn't my elder.

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : *steps forward when he's called on*

Threat-Seeker {Uktena, Tides Beta}: *A 10 foot slender mass of slick Crimson fur steps from the shadows. The Metis deformity is now quit apparent as he steps fully into view on all fours (no tail). The only dedicated items that make them selves noticed are the writs bands/armlets & the garret around his neck. The braid and feathers are now slipped over & behind his left ear. The once deep blue eyes now peer back like a window straight into the Abyss. * (Lack of Scent, Mark of the Predator, Taint of Suspicion.)

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): PS Sit near the pack girl.

Alexander Goodwill: *After his Alpha steps forward, he steps forward as well though still remaining slightly behind the man.*

Don Julius Marconi: Anthony Capelli, you have made actions In this caern Under my name and damaging to the releations of the glasswalker tribe and this Caern..... what have you to say for yourself?

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): Jubs>>~ps~ which is more fucked up? the mafia dicklicker in leather? or us in suits?

Steeleyes: *nudges Matt..then points over at Ike*

White Dancer (OOC unless otherwise permitted): ((would it be too much of an impossition for me to just show up for now...I haven't played Werewolf in ages and need to totally re-write my CHAR and have her approved by the current people in charge (are they here by chance?)...if not then I can stay OOC and lurk no problem))

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *spots Ike, and inwardly winces...crap*

JoDee: (just a quick reminder this is being archived and will be posted on the JY web site.)

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *notices Ike and looks for Steel, then points over to where Ike is, and gets ready in case he does what he did yesterday*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Coughs a gigle and put his hand before his mouth as to keep verry quiet.*Ps: Want to get the monkey... i mean the suit. Ahg! My Elder to kick my ass?

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *and breaks into a coughing fit, at Marconi's statement to Anthony*

Ike Atherton: *Peers over the caern on his haunches, Not taking note of anything in specific*

Threat-Seeker {Uktena, Tides Beta}: **steps from behind some random junk pile into the GA...glancing around as he strides over to the Fire Barrle**

Don Julius Marconi: *the Don Stubs out his cigar and places it in his pocket.*

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She wanders slightly over to her pack and frowns a bit~ *PS* Linda, last time the don was here, he could hear our pack speech, or so he claimed.

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : *a slight twitch of the eyebrow* Before any explination or reasons were to be given I would need a list defining what actions are being spoken of.

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): *Resists the urge to do the 'bullshit'-cough, and instead simply watches.* PS--The Shadder-Walker, no matter what he's wearin'.

Don Julius Marconi: *the Don crosses his arms behind His back, and waits*

Threat-Seeker {Uktena, Tides Beta}: **lays down next to the Barrle, up wind, then rests his muzzle down on out streched paws**

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (PM me new guy...white dancer...I am head ST...but this is a moot and you can't play unless approved...at least in PM I may give you all needed info)

Ari Ford {SR}: *blinks in surprise, this is actually going to be interesting*

Ike Atherton: *Figits with the poll as he looks from person to person, not noting the looks toward him*

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): Ooooo... *Grins a bit*

Alexander Goodwill: *He remains perfectly silent, arms crossed over his broad chest. Eyes remaining on the Don now though, since he is the center of attention and the one holding the floor so to speak. Though he doesn't move away from his Alpha either when the claims are brought against the man.*

Nandera: *watches the Don and Anthony*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *just watching how this plays out*

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *glances from the shadder walker to the Glass Walker to the other Glass walker, Recalling what Jubs told him about the don. readjusts, moving around behind Jubs to sit at the one-eyed, three-legged, one-lunged, one-eared right everything alpha's left side, covering his blind spot in case of any, pardon the pun, monkey business from the Don.*

Don Julius Marconi: *the Dons Doesn't miss a Beat* you have preoformed Numerous actions affecting in My Name with out my conscent or permission, Including the spread Of dissinformation, assaults On various caern members... AND attempting to force glasswalker members of this caern Into positions within' the tribe or the sept.. Again supposedly In my Name..

'Twomoons' Maier (CoG): *Quietly watching as the don breaks with the seeming tradition of keeping tribal screwups in-house. An example, possibly. Keeps his face neutral as he reaches down to grab the bottle of Gatorade*

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *keeps an eye on Ike while still watching whats going on with the Don and Anthony*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *raises a brow*

Ike Atherton: *Shoves the pipe into the hood and boots himself to his feet. The pole is quickly rest on his shoulders one hand holding each side*

Don Julius Marconi: ((Ahem Insert "affecting this caern" before the first "in my name"))

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *glances to Linda once, definitely wants to see her reaction to this*

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): Jubs>>~ps~ pair this with the shrink he's planted for a spy, and I'd think he's usin' the crowbar guy to take a fall and improve his own image.

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *keeping half an eye on Ike...just in case*

Actaia Sharvol: Watches with a small frown.

JoDee: Quietly watching and listening..

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *glanses at Danni... then back at Julius and Anthony*

Ike Atherton: *Looks to Matt and locks his questioning eyes with him. Twists his head and giggles once*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Looks to Linda then to the Don then to Crowbar.* PS: He is right. I am whitness. Oups sorry boss. Dont want to do your job.

'Twomoons' Maier (CoG): *sidesteps unobtrusively from his normal position on the Coggievan over to Dannis' chair, offering the Gatorade*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): PS--'Course he is.

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *thinks ohhh public reaming by the Don not a good sign*

Don Julius Marconi: The Actual listing is long enough to be prohibative... *the Don tursn to those assembled* Many Of My supposed "instructions" or "Edicts" carried out by this garou were in fact nothing of the sort... He acted solely On his Own attempting to Use my authority to back His own acts...

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): *If eyes could make a noise, hers would be going "boi-oi-oi-oi-oing!".... Grinning like a jackass though*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : Again before any reasoning could be given for whatever actions I am accused of taking I would need to know what I am being accused of doing. What dis-information? What members of the Sept have I assaulted? Whom have I tried to force into which position?

Medea Rage-Like-Fire(Warder): *steps out of the Umbra next to the CoGvan, silent, frowning deeply to herself*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *looks at Marty* No ones lying...yet.

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): ~ps~ you agreed too fast... could you at least let me feel smart next time? *keeps his eyes on the walkers with a contemplating look*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (anyone lies...PM me the fact...truth sense on)

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *nods to Jace and takes the Gatorade...murmuring softly to him* What, no popcorn?

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): PS--Not on his orders at all? You believe that, brother?

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She looks over at Linda and Martin for a moment and offers a small smile, resting quietly near them~

Don Julius Marconi: Scott, would you lioke to recount your discussion with Mr. Capelli??

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): Jubs>>~ps~ 'bout as much as I'd believe Bree's a virgin.

Ike Atherton: (*Snickers at Greg*))

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": Julius>> I didn't talk to him... I got a message from Danni sayin he said I oughta step up to the head of Urban Defanse... you wanna ask her for details... that's all I know...

Medea Rage-Like-Fire(Warder): *leans up against the van, eye half-closed tiredly as she watches*

Don Julius Marconi: *the Don produces a small wrist band from the pocket of his jacket..*

'Twomoons' Maier (CoG): *softly* Popcorn during intermission. *Then slides back over to the CoGgievan*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *quirks a brow...that isn't exactly what she said he said....*

Alexander Goodwill: *He hasn't moved away or moved much at all still, standing just a few feet behind his Alpha. His features are as impassive as ever, his gaze remaining on the Don.*

Ike Atherton: *Looks to Danni and stares at her and waits for her to notice*

Don Julius Marconi: Scott>>*the don raises an eyebrow* did Danni Tell you who sent this message?

Actaia Sharvol: Always finds it interesting when people play pass the buck, seems Garou do it too.

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *it's hard not to notice when the caern looney is staring at you...she quirks a brow at Ike*

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): OOC:Actai>>its called harrying. Tried and true garou hunting tactic. Pass the buck back and forth until its so confused it drops. *G*

Don Julius Marconi: ((LOL))

Ike Atherton: *Give a Dr. giggles once more and thrust his pole toward the garden using it as a pointing stick. He looks at her questioningly*

Actaia Sharvol: ((*G@Greg*))

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: (( yeah but this buck has a small twist if only.....))

Don Julius Marconi: *the Don waits*

Don Julius Marconi: *he takes another drag from the cigar..*

Don Julius Marconi: Scott>>Well?

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": Julius>> Ya... she said Capelli told her... I still have the voicemail message...

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": ((sorry *G*))

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): Jubs>> ~Ps~ you think this shit's scripted out by Macaroni beforehand?

Don Julius Marconi: Scott>>*he nods* thank you.. *the don turns to Danni*

Ike Atherton: ((*Kicks his damn browser* Repost anything I missed please))

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *looks to Marconi, waiting for her part of the interrogation*

Don Julius Marconi: Danni>> with all respect Grand Elder, what was the message anthony asked you to Convey?

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): PS--Doubt it. He'll really hang his own to help himself out, no doubt about it.

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She shifts to lupus as she lays there, pads over and lays up against Martin a bit~ *PS* Anyone lie yet?

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : Indeed I did tell Danni that she may want to suggest to Mr. Timmons that he try and have his name be put into consideration for the vacant head of House Urban Defense. I did such because ~I~ personally believed and still do that Mr. Timmons has qualities that would make him an admirable House head. At no time did I say or give the impression that such a suggestion came from anyone but myself. My motive for making the suggestion was to see the person that I thought best suited for the position to have the position thereby strengthening the entire Tribe and city.

Actaia Sharvol: Speaking of voicemail messeges. She quickly turns off both her beeper and cell phone.

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *purses her lips trying to think of the exact words* Somethin' about tha head a Urban Defense steppin' down...and he wanted me ta tell Scott that he thought Scott'd be good at it. Only, a course, he said "Mr. Timmons"....

Don Julius Marconi: Anthony>>*the don turns as Anthony speaks out of turn...*

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): Jubs>>~ps~ disgusting. You know exactly who this is remindin' me of... *mental grunt*

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): *Taps her fingers lightly against her knee, chewing the toothpick... Pauses a moment to scratch the bare sole of one foot*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *nods as Anthony pretty much agrees with what she just said*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Urf...hold that post didnt see the one pointing out Danni as next))

Don Julius Marconi: Danni>> thank you Grand Elder. *the Don nods to her*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): PS--Death-bringer or Kalovitch?

Ari Ford {SR}: *tilting her head, trying to figure out all of this...doesn't quite see what the major crime was here*

Don Julius Marconi: ((oh then DLP the Post about the don turning))

Ike Atherton: *Holds his stick high in the air and swings it down. It comes to a compleat stops suddenly and points at Anthony*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): ((*grin* Then delay my post about Danni nodding.))

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *catches Ike's eye and glares at him a little, shaking her head subtly at him*

Alexander Goodwill: *He does take a single step forwards now that this is something he knows about, seeming to have something to say though make's not other sign other then the single step forwards.*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Smiles to Syd and starts rubbing in that certain way that can never be denied by any wolf. scratching the ears softly.* MS: i wouldnt be surprised if they are trying to screw a screwer. from my guess they are both telling there own version of the truth.

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Okay insert that post here then))

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): Jubs>>~ps~ Kal. DB'd might stab his own in the back, but at least he'd do it himself.

Don Julius Marconi: Anthony>>((just moving Anthony's Post after Danni's)) And Why did you not consult me on this matter??

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): MS You guys make sense of all this?

Don Julius Marconi: Alexander>> you have something to say on this matter?

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': *MS* Not really. ~She rests against Martin still, leaning her head into his scratching~

Don Julius Marconi: *the Don turns the band Around his fingers*

Alexander Goodwill: *He nods his head slightly to the Don, his tone still gruff and deep as it always is.* Yes-Rhya, on behalf of my Alpha.

Ike Atherton: *Looks to Dannis no and giggles again, still pointing his pole at Anthony*

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *continues to watch whats being said*

Don Julius Marconi: Alexander>> Please then Speak..

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *just gives Ike a silent warning look*

Ari Ford {SR}: *leaning on Matt, watching*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : Because it was a matter of personal opinion and a personal suggestion from one Garou to another not a suggestion coming from the head of House Rightful Justice nor from the Don's assistant. I was unaware I needed to have such opinions and suggestions cleared through you first before I made them known.

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): *Watches the head Motherfucker fidget. Purses her lips a bit*

Actaia Sharvol: Her gaze turns to Alexander, tucking her cell phone and beeper back away after turning them off.

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): PS--~That's~ the idea... he's tryin' to seperate the two, so we won't realize he's acting through his hired gun...

Alexander Goodwill: My Alpha and I both had a conversation to just such a subject-Rhya. Pertaining to who would best fit as the new House Leader. Yes, he did mention that Mr.Timmons seemed to be a wise choice for the House Leader but at no time did he seem to make it evident that it was his choice. He even went as far as reminding myself that it was your own choice to make. ((Truth for those with the Gift active.))

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): *Continues to sit on his haunches, watching.*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Looks to Linda.* MS yes. its simple. Head honcho is being nibbled on by little honcho. little honcho would like head honchos position and trying to do things for it. head honcho aint stupid and see little honcho comming from a mile and is trying to screw little honcho up so it wont work. They are making it public so they can show to all of us who has the big coconuts in the end. Its a bitch festival. Business style.

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): Jubs>>~Ps~ damn. Think Danni and Medea are catchin' that much of it too?

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *hasn't given any body signals worked out that anyone is lying as far as they view it...basically being blunt she'd say LIE right out in public*

Don Julius Marconi: Anthony>>*the don shoots scott a "we'll Talk" look.* It was not made Known to me in such a Manner, that charge is cleared..... now moving on to the things that more directly affect this sept.... It has been made known to me that you have repeatedly assaulted various members of this sept.. what do you have to say of that??

Ike Atherton: *Doesnt seem to get it as a warning look from Danni. He looks down the plastic weapon at Anthony*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): MS Interesting.

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *glances at Scott for a moment*

Alexander Goodwill: *He then takes a single step backwards once he has said his peice, arms still crossed over his broad chest and returning to being silent.*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Still goes on scratching syds ears and patting her side brushing her fur softly. he humms softly for no reason.*

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *glances back at Danni*

Don Julius Marconi: Ike>> Mr. Atherton Have you something to Add?

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : And what members of this Sept have I assaulted? The only one I am aware of is Mr. Wade whom I assaulted along with you performing my obligation as your assistant.

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She smiles flops her tail a bit in a happy manner and contiunes to listen~ *MS* Intresting theroy, whos your money on?

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): Ps--Not sure. Medea knows bettern' to trust him, though, and I think Danni does too.

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *turns his gaze to Ike... watching him*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *clearing her throat* I believe Mr. Atherton is...out of commission at the moment, rhya. If you'll ignore him, I'm sure he'll be harmless. *maybe*

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): Jubs>>~PS~ fuckin' a. head mafia cocksucker makes it obvious he's so far above us grunts that he doesn't really know what's going on.

Ike Atherton: *He looks to the Don with a cracked twisted smile. He then forces himself to talk* Evil evil evil *he shoves the pipe at Anthony's dirrection*

'Twomoons' Maier (CoG): *Leans back against the van, watching the interesting turns of ewvents*

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): Jubs>>~ps~ that little shit's the cocksucker who tagged you?

Nandera: *watches*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *bites her lip hard not to laugh at Ike*

Alexander Goodwill: *A brief glance sideways to his Alpha, nostrils seeming to flare as if scenting something. His features remain impassive still though, scenting something perhaps. A Pack bond is intense after all.*

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): *She stretches out her legs, flipping the toothpick in her mouth. Watching, getting bored... Contemplating making things un-boring*

Don Julius Marconi: Anthony>>*the dons eyes narrow..* I have never assaulted Mr. Wade... which brings me to another point.. do you recognise this?? *He holds Up the wrist Band*

Actaia Sharvol: Looks thoroughly disturbed by Ike's strange behaviour. Makes a mental note to keep clear from her old friend in times to come.

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Looks to Syd then to Linda.* MS well as in all good mannerism and Glasswalker ways. My monney is on our pack. But concernning Walker business. i invested in my own stocks. cant go wrong.*Grins*

Ike Atherton: *Twitches suddenly and scratches the side of his head. He glances around slowly something deffinatly said something to him. He ignores it and goes back to Anthony*

Ari Ford {SR}: *quirks a brow, watching Ike now, concerned...something is definitely not right there*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): PS--Shore is...

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Errr you may wanna DLP there Brandon...the Don did assault Jublain along with Anthony ... I did tell you all about it ))

Don Julius Marconi: Ike>> then perhaps you'd best choose more then a single target mr. atherton.. evil is a Point of view.. and according to many, I fit the bill.

Threat-Seeker {Uktena, Tides Beta}: *lays there next to the Barrle...listing & waiting for whats coming his way...*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): MS I thought it rather...not useful but the Grand elder thinks your web shooter thingy has potential. I guess at some point shes thinking we need to take a BSD alive.

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): PS--Holy shit... She ain't pointin' that out? He must have some kind of Gift to cover his lies. We got some trouble here....

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *rolls his neck to the left with a slight crackle* Jubs>>~ps~ say the word and we return the favor.

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): ((DLP on that...))

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": Ike.... down boy...

JoDee: Thinks Ike is a few cards short of a full deck.. hopes it doesn't bring him trouble.

Ike Atherton: *He shoots off the car heading toward the Don and Anthony in a hurry. Once he reaches them he shoves the pole into Anthony's stomache with minimal force* Evil to dead! All dead! Man evil to all dead me

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Turns to Linda and looks to Danny then to Syd. and rubs really well syd belly even. making sure she enjoys the attention.* MS I did something good. Cool.

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): *She gives Danni a "Ken you make 'em get to the fuckin' point already?" look*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((ummmm no...))

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (Ike did not assault someone speaking at Cracking of the Bone?)

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): Shit... *moving to intercept Ike, too late*

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *moves foreward and grabs Ike... pulling him away from Anthony*

Alexander Goodwill: *Now when the Kin, even if the man is in a "crazed" state begins to do that, a deep rumbling growl is heard within the back of his throat. The Theurge's rather potent Inner Wolf is felt rising, feral eyes narrowing dangerously at the Kin, even if the man is Kin to his own Tribe.*

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): *She looks at Ike... makes a note of someone to never get plastered with*

Ike Atherton: *Twitches again and scratches his head* Shut up there! *He yells to noone then looks back to Anthony and the Don* (No, assult would of been the pole being slammed into his pretty white teeth))

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *stretches and ruffles his fur out with a jingle of the tags*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): *Moves slightly, centering his weight over his haunches, but relaxes again when Ike is drug away.*

Threat-Seeker {Uktena, Tides Beta}: **stands as there is sudden movement, stareing at whom/what ever made it**

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She looks up as Ike charges them, watching whats happening closely, all tense and ready~

'Twomoons' Maier (CoG): *Looks sideways at Medea, rubbing his temples slightly*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : *being an Ahroun helps frequently and moving faster than Ike he steps to the side draws and puts the barrel of the silencer up against Ike's head...doesnt fire however...yet* ((Spirit of the Frey))

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (No touching or disrupting moot..is big no no)

Nandera: *jumps and uses her legs to scoot back against and a bit between some junk*

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): ((back from the boot))

Ike Atherton: *Is yanked away from Anthony by Scott, his pole dropping to the ground. Ike franticly pulls away from Scoot trying to explain himself to the Don, he speaks franticly* Bad man Evil to dead! Dead no evil!

Actaia Sharvol: Blinks, glad she's away from the large group. Things look like they might turn ugly.

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She springs up quickly and growls at Anthony~ *WS* Shoot him and i'm coming after you....~Shifts slowly back towards Crinos~

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *restrains Ike... he shifts to Glabro and hoists Ike onto his shoulder and carries him away... glancing at Julius* sorry....

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): *the don scowls...*

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): [well, sometimes things happen... *L*]

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : *shakes his head with a sigh putting the gun away and waiting for this ... whatever it is to continue*

Ike Atherton: *At the gun being drawn to his head but Anthony for the second time in 2 days Ike yells out and pulls back away from the gun* Evil! See Evil evil man!

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): ((please resend Any Pms after the the don saying he never assaulted Jublain))

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *nods to Scott, then looks to Jace, hoping he'll go with Scott and look Ike over*

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": ((Linda>> he's not with it enough to realize it's a no no *G*))

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Branden>>Did ya miss my last post? About DLPing the Don saying he never assaulted Jube))

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): *Crosses her legs at the ankles. Makes a point of yawning widely*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *True all the confusion if any tend to remark all they see is Martin cocking back his gun and setting it back where it came from. Calm silent and smilling.*

Threat-Seeker {Uktena, Tides Beta}: **lays back down, resting his muzzle on the ground**

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *stands...somehow has aphaship* He has distrupted the cracking of the bone....showing dishonor, not deserving the recognition of even a cub...(-5 wisdom) Guardians...remove Him! *orders as TC...and guess what the NPCs move to the rescue*

Ike Atherton: *Is hoisted off by Scott, now Ike doesnt fight it at all* Evil man! Dead come! All dead evil little man!

Alexander Goodwill: *Now he's growing upwards as well when someone else make's a threat towards his Alpha, feral eyes darting towards Sydney. The deep, rumbling growl being heard much more clearly now, pitch black hair growing all over his body as he's now in his Near-Man form.*

JoDee: Quirks a brow at Ikes actions.. glances at Actaia and Nandera.. ready to get them to the maze if need be.

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): Rhya. *looks to the Don* I have something to offer, in the case of assault on caern folk by Anthony Capelli.

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): Jubs>>~ps~ *snort of amusement* what? the flamer ((no offense OOC)) get possessed by one of those zombrats we whacked or something?

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): Syd...he fucked up...don't make it worse.

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : *moves his hand and just points behind him to Lex...shaking his finger in a no no gesture*

Ike Atherton: ((I hate Window ME please repost anything I havnt responded too, if there is anything))

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She stares at Alexander for a long moment, not moving, although she does shift back down into lupus, not saying a word, laying back next to martin~

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): PS--Fucked if I know. Mebbe Capelli turned him down.... he's a one-don-man...

Nandera: *all that really points her out is her curly red hair, almost impossible to hide...but she is out of the way*

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": Linda>> Damn... a bit harsh ain't we? Shit..... *sets Ike down for the guardians...* Restrain him... but don't hurt him....

Alexander Goodwill: *His gaze only briefly moves away from Sydney when Anthony make's that motion, the growl still rumbling in the back of his throat, feral eyes remaining pointed at the woman. Slowly he does manage to let himself drift back down into his Breed form, his impassive state broken by a large scowl.*

Actaia Sharvol: Her wide eyes is taking in the sceen, making sure she stays where she is and out of the general way.. back behind the scenes of things. Intent on keeping her wary gaze on Garou yelling or growing, those ones that seem to pose a general and personal threat.

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She looks over at Linda for a moment, ears flopping down~ *MS* If he shot him over that, I would have done what I said I would do, but he did not.

Ari Ford {SR}: *wow...eyes wide, watching*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): Attacking someone speaking at the Cracking of the Bone...*growls* I think not.

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): ((Yes I did Hold On a sec checking Notes))

Ike Atherton: *Ike is easily restrained by the guardians. By that point he just giggles and makes random psychobabble about evil and all dead and such*

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": Linda>> you call THAT an attack? ain't seen much action have ya? *shakes his head as the guardians drag Ike away*

Jeremiah Seymore: *In walks the preppy kin*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *As syd settles back next to him he goes back to his scratching and rubbing. he even gives a slight kiss on the forehead.* Easy. I dont want to clean up after your mess. I am the one to get in trouble not you.

Ike Atherton: ((I'm assuming they lock him up in the van? Or they gonna do something else?))

'Twomoons' Maier (CoG): *remains silent, watching everything transpire*

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): *Snickersnorts at Scott*

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): Anthony>>Well... now that that Is done with.... Do you recognise this?? *the don holds Up the wristband..*

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She says nothing more in the open, she merely remains quietly where she was nuzzling into Martin a bit more~

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (ahem...giggling, joking, or otherwise being disrespectful at a moot...Ed.2 note revised didn't have the fully developed reknown loss chart -1 to -5... think attacking a speaker at the Cracking of the Bone is the ultimate disrespect...participating in an unjust challenge...(attacking outside challenge would cover it -3 honor....I think -5 wisdom appropriate)

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *frowns at Scott*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : No I do not.

Jeremiah Seymore: Jason- Hey, what's going on? *gestures at Ike and all*

Nandera: *is tempted to just let him walk into the hornet's nest, but grab's Jeremiah's leg instead, though not hard enough to make him fall, whispers* Hey, don't g-go over th-there...bad m-mojo...

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): You wanna push me Walker boy?

Ike Atherton: ((Okay Mira so how much is Ike gonna loose for his insane counterpart?))

JoDee: Watches closely...

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *resumes his position next to Danni*

Alexander Goodwill: *Feral gaze still pointed towards Sydney, taking in the sight of those around her for a moment. He tears his gaze away from her eventually though, letting it return to the proceedings as is proper though the scowl remains.*

Ike Atherton: ((Minus 5 wisdom That works))

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *just waves a dismissive hand at Linda... watching Julius*

Actaia Sharvol: Helps Nadera keep Jeremiah back with the kin, whispering. "Mr. Seymore, I'd advise to take a seat and be quiet."

'Twomoons' Maier (CoG): *Simply holds a finger to his lips*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (-5 wisdom as I said...full penality for disrupting a moot)

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): This was found In your apartment by One of my Kin enforcers, John Staub... you may question him at your leisure.. this is a festish.. its use as far as I can ascertain is to disguise One garou as another... that It was found in your things suggests you may know its user if not its use...

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She seems to not pay Alexander the least bit of mind, not seeming intimidated by his staring, she just watches him as he watches her, looking away when he does~

Jeremiah Seymore: *looks down at Nan* What are you talking about?

Jeremiah Seymore: *nods and sits, having no idea what's happening*

Nandera: B-bad stuff is going on...you d-don't want to b-be over there....

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *blinks...oh, Anthony's screwed the pooch on this one...*

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *shifts to hispo*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((*changes apartment to hotel room*)) *now this gets a full on eyebrow quirk* Indeed?! I am completely unaware of what that is or it's uses concidering this is the first time I have seen it. *and that thick Italian accent is most definately getting deeper in pitch as the words frame and backstab start floating through his thoughts*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Raises a hand looking to Linda and Danni and others.*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): MS Morons think they get off easy because a Gnawer is lying down the law...I call shoving a stick in someones belly the ultimate disrespect of the moot...fools were even warned.

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *glances to Linda*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *raises a brow at Marty*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *also quirks a brow at Marty*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): Uh I guess Martin has something to add. *looks unsure*

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): *the Don glances to the truth catcher for a Moment.. seeming surprised when anthony's words are accepted as true..* Indeed.. then Perhaps this is still yet deeper then I have yet found...

JoDee: Nods toward Nandera and Actaia, agreeing with what they've have said to Jeremaih, no need for her to voice it again.

Alexander Goodwill: *The scowl grows a bit larger, looking sideways to his Alpha. Perhaps he's thinking the man is into something dirty or perhaps he's thinking something else. *

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : Indeed. What is the next charge?

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *ouch that hurt what ever Anthony was planing*

Jeremiah Seymore: *whispers to Actaia*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (Unless someone PMs me saying they are not...remember truth is in the eye of the beholder...the gift really portrays what the character believes to be true)

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Looks to them all.* I can?*Takes a deep breath* I know that with what just happenned. things have been takin care of. I would simply ask all to clear this and to please move on. Anger is good but shouldnt cloud all our judgement please. Thank you.

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): *the don glanmces to Danni, and then Looks at Martin.* what have you to add??

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): *the Don Holds His hand Up motioning for anthony to wait..*

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She nods a bit at Martin~ *MS* Nice advise there, I don't they will listen....

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *shrugs Marty did raise his hand...better then Ike or Scott*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Looks also to the Don.* Oh and i also wanted to know if you got the picture you asked for?

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): *Looks around hoping to see some beer or grub... there's always one or the other at moots...*

Actaia Sharvol: Pats Jeremiah's arm reassuringly, keeping most of her attentions on the Garou. Glad Ike's out of the way now, though the tension is think enough to almost find it hard to breathe.

Actaia Sharvol: Murmers to Jeremiah, being sure her voice is real quiet-like.

Alexander Goodwill: *The first part of Martin's comment well..held wisdom but to add in that second part earns him a glare as well. This being neither the time nor the place for such questions.*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): MS Nice thought...just remember my job is to make sure no one disrupts, everyone tells the truth as far as my gifts allow me to know, and law down the law if someone fucks up. Ike fucked up with hitting Athony with a stick thing during a moot. I did warn you all about what would and would not be tolerated. This is what my moon does. Just...I beg you...never place me in a situation where I half to judge the pack. *begs*

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): MArtin>>*scowl* what Picture?

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): *Seing none, she begins to picture the Glass Walkers without their mirrorshades and business suits... Flabby white bellies and shit...*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): Not the time Marty.

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): MArtin>> later..../// Anthony>> you were not with me during the attack on Mr. Wade...

Jeremiah Seymore: *nods to Actaia* Hmm.....

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *smirks a little...Marty may be on to more than they think....*

Andrea Jenkins ~Hard Day's Night~: *Mr. This, Mr. That, she taps a rhythm on her knee*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Looks to the don surprised.* I was told that i had to get the pictures of two place upon order of the Central House. I would have tougth you had given the order for this task. Strange. Mr Capelli was the one to give me the orders saying it was urgent to have them sent.

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *or not...combs her hair back out of her face a bit*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): *Watches now.*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : Yes I was. I was standing right there when it occured starting with you pinning Mr. Wade against the metal frame of a car and using a gift to heat that metal to an extreme degree. I shot Mr. Wade in the chest 3 times while you continued to pin him against the car and use that Gift. I am quite sure Mr. Wade will agree that those are the events that transpired.

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *dire-wolf grins at marty.* ~ps~ score one point for the massochist.

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *raise his hand*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : Actually Mr. Kurst I requested those photos for House ~Rightful Justice~. Central House was never named nor implicated in that particular operation.

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *frowns how can she be missing this...spends more energy to activate the gift again*

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): Anthony>>*the Don shakes His head* I was not present at that Incident... *the don Holds up the fetish...* whoever you were with was wearing this.... and was disguised as me...

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Marty would have been lying on that by the way since Anthony did say Rightful Justice and not Central House...))

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): *Waits--if he's asked, he'll speak. Until then,he doesn't want to miss any details.*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : Indeed. Is that charge cleared then? *is quite obviously pissed right the hell off at the moment and his words are clipped and angry sounding*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): *A soft growl starts, low down in his chest.*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *blinks at that little accusation...daaaaamn....*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: (( I am lying i myself tougth it was for the central house cause it was mentionned in the task. oh well.))

Alexander Goodwill: *Another low rumbling growls echo's within his throat, not nearly as loud as it was when it was aimed at Sydney but still evident to those near him. His Alpha did say it was for House Rightful Justice, not the Central House.*

Actaia Sharvol: Her eyebrows shoot up at the Don's claim.

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): Jubs>>~ps~ convenient, huh?

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Goes on rubbing Syd and decides to shut up thinking that he is going to be getting into deep and boiling hot water after this. Oh well. i lived a good life he thinks.*

Jeremiah Seymore: *listens to all of it, man-o-man...*

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): Anthony>> No.... but I will place it aside until a Later time... As for the other charges Until we have resolved this matter they will be dropped you have my formal apology and I will submit to any reasonable punishment deemed fit by you and the grandelder, and accept the obligatory loss of renown deemed for disrupting a moot...

"Twomoons" Maier (CoG): *Wonders if he's been blessed to ~not~ be the truthcatcher during this little clusterfick of he said/she said*

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): *the don allows himself to be led away by the Npc thug types*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *wonders exactly what the hell this little show was all about*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : Thank you I'm quite sure it was merely a misunderstanding caused by the stress your position brings. Completely understandable and I will seek no retribution nor do I wish to see you punished for an accident. *the standard reply as would be expected ... noone asks for their boss to be crucified no matter what they've done...* Danni>>You had a charge to bring up against me regarding an assault on a Sept member?

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *looks at Martin* Your warning...mince words no more or suffer sensure and reknown loose ragabash. *closes eyes* MS shit.

: Please be who I think it is 

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): ~ps~ you gonna challenge the little shit to return the favor? even yer honor and all that shit?

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *nods to Anthony* A minor one, but yeah. Concerning your treatment of Mr. Atherton yesterday evening. *oh god, she's been around them too long, she's starting to talk like them*

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She looks over at Linda for a moment~ *MS* Don't worry....Martin, shhhh.

JoDee: Thinks that bracelet thingy the Don showed off should be taken and checked out.. especially if it allows someone to disguise themselves and someone else whos the say the Dan is really the Don at the moment.

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *wonders if he blimked and missed something there* ((player is wondering if he missed a post, seeing the Don go from Accuser to Quilty party in a single post))

Steeleyes: ((player..does header into keyboard...me go seep..nighnight))

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Looks to Linda and the goes on patting Syd.* MS sorry Boss. I wanted to get things back on track and help the don. he was nice once for me. so i wanted to help him with what i knew. sorry.*Lowers his head and keeps silent now.His usual smile gone.*

Alexander Goodwill: *He doesn't move away this time either when the Grand Elder raises charge's against Anthony. Still remaining a foot or two behind the man, he himself was there after all.*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): PS--I think they're sayin' he didn't know it wasn't the Don....

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : Danni>>Mr. Atherton was acting in a manner that reflected badly upon his House, Tribe, and upon the Don himself. In my obligation as a member of Central House and as head of House Rightful Justice I attempted to correct Mr. Atherton's behavior. Being inable to talk a Garou down from such a state due to my Auspice and my lack of skills in negotiation I used the means of threat of physical damage to perform my duty. Note however that when I saw how your approach was working I did not fire and holstered my weapon when Mr. Atherton was under control.

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): ~ps~ so? hell, if nothin' else, the sheep fucker owes you a rite of contrition, or a fucking apology of some sort if you have to beat it out of him to get it.

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): PS--I will. But I want to know what the hell's going on first.

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): *the don stands Off to one side.... quietly fidgetting with the bracelet.. something seems odd about him..*

Actaia Sharvol: Looks between Danni, Anthony and Linda.

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *she nods to Anthony* I agree that Ike was acting irrationally. But I also put forth that he was neither threatening anyone else, or himself. As I recall, he was merely pacing around on top of a car, until you decided to take it upon yourself to "correct" his behavior with a gun.

Jeremiah Seymore: *wonders if the moot is ever going to go on tonight*

Jeremiah Seymore: *glances at the Don, just to see how he's reacting to all this*

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *looks at Julius*

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She watches still resting against Martin~ *MS* Do you think speaking quietly like this is being disrespectful of the process of the moot? ~She suddenly askes her packmates~

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): MS No one hears it but us, thus it's not disruptive...plus...I bet every other pack does it...so I'm not that anal.

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *glances at Donny... he's a Glasswalker, of COURSE something seems odd about him. something seems odd about all of the weaver corrupt were-poodles*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : Danni>>Acting in such a manner in such a state as he was reflects badly upon the Tribe and his House and the leadership of said Tribe. It is not tolerated and it is my duty to correct such problems.

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *watches the Don still trying ti figure out what happened*

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *watches Julius closely*

Jeremiah Seymore: *His eyes narrow a bit, discretely studying the Don's behavior* Hmm....

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *in other words, he doesn't think anything about the Don's weird behavior*

JoDee: Jo watches the Don for a moment..

Nandera: *watching the Don* Why is he fidgeting...that guy is power...he doesn't act nervous like that.

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Looks at the items in the Dons hand.*MS damn it why is it that lately i keep spoting things that just gives me a hunch. *Looks to the amulet. turns looks to Actaia then looks to Linda and Syd and lowers his head and scractches his chin and thinks. Looks to Syd and realizes why they like being scratched behind the ear. man his beard stubs itch when he forgets to shave.*

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': *MS* Yeah, I suppose your right. Wait that ass shot Ike? Grrr.....what a moron. ~Very very softly growls, Martin can feel her tense up again~

Alexander Goodwill: *He isn't watching the Don, his attention on the Grand Elder as Anthony and her speak to one another.*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): Wrong. You created a dangerous situation in my caern by drawing a weapon when none was needed. I believe, sir, that you are the kind who gives us Ahrouns a bad name. *smiles sweetly*

"Twomoons" Maier (CoG): *Mentally translates Anthony's statement into a plain and simple english: "Fuck off."*

JoDee: She looks toward Danni and back to the Don.. debating on speaking up on something.

Jeremiah Seymore: *gets up and walks over to the Don, speaking quietly to him*

Actaia Sharvol: Doesn't note Martin's look, she's watching Anthony and Danni closely.

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): *Grins a bit, hearing Danni*

Andrea Jenkins ~Hard Day's Night~: *watches, seemingly unaffected by -everything-*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *watches*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : That is a matter of opinion not a matter of fact. However concidering that at no point did I assault or harm Mr. Atherton this charge seems to be moot. If you have nothing else then I wish to have the Sept witness a matter of Tribal buisness.

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Turns to Syd and starts to rub Syd slowly rubbing the tension off and kisses her forehead once more.* MS down syd. or no more hugs.*Giggles mentaly.*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): Actually, I don't see this as moot at all. *looks to Linda to get her opinion* I see this as a clear case of Mr. Capelli's lack of self-control, and we have punished others for similar crimes, yes?

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): *Rolls her eyes after Ant speaks. Bites her lip to keep her mouth closed*

Jeremiah Seymore: *whispers to the Don, looking concerned*

JoDee: Oh hell.. way not.. She raises her hand waiting to ne noticed.. looing from the don to Danni and Linda and back to the Don

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : *cocks an eyebrow* Well concidering as i did not assault Mr. Atherton but merely made the threat of physical violence I fail to see how I can be punished for assaulting him. If a threat is enough then I think a good number of this Sept is guilty of the same crime.

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *watching Julius intently*

Threat-Seeker {Uktena, Tides Beta}: *glances to Danni as she mentions the punishing of low self-control...then sighs lightly**

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): Ahem most respecfully...JoDee of the kin wishes to be noticed.

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *looks to Jo* Yes?

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *gets up and walks over to the Don leaving his laptop by Ari*

Alexander Goodwill: *Cockroach he really needs a cigarette right now...but he remains still, a little behind Anthony. His crime's in a fasion are the Pack's crimes though he has yet to see anything that even hints at Anthony truely being guilty of anything.*

Jeremiah Seymore: DD- *Jeremiah has very dark, brown hair and trademark souless green eyes. He looks 20, and is wearing a business suit, without the jacket, the tie loosened, and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.*

Actaia Sharvol: Looks to JoDee who's seated nearby.

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *he sits down by where the Don is a few feet to the left of him*

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): *the Don doesn't do more then glance at Matthew*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Goes on scratching Syd softly and smiles to Linda.*MS bet you would like to be in syds shoes right now. And yes i will be expecting a double butt kicking tonight. I deserve it.

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *turns his massive-jawed head towards the Don, looking ready to rush at a signal, though holding back so as not to disrupt the moot just yet...*

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *turns back to Linda and Danni, keeping his attentions split now*

JoDee: She nods to Linda and Danni as she stands up. "Thank you.. This isn't about Mr. Capelli but rather the Don.. I'm not making any accusations but.. he did mention that the item on his wrist can disguise a person to look like another.. Shouldn't it be checked out at least.. I mean maybe the Don isn't the Don at this moment.. Hiding something in plain view even speaking of it would eaase the suspicsion a person may have.."

Jeremiah Seymore: *Glances at Joe with thouse empty green eyes of his*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): PS--Nope. *Centers his weight over his haunches.*

Actaia Sharvol: Nods slightly at JoDee's good point, looking back to the Garou to see their reactions.

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): MS I'll get you at the revel...I know why your both annoyed...but as TC I am not to take sides. I can't...even for my own pack...thats why I am begging you not to put me in such a position.

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *muscles tense, his features locking back to the Don fully* Jubs>>~ps~ flank him and escort just in case?

"Twomoons" Maier (CoG): *Raises an Eyebrow, wondering if the Real Don Marconi needs to stand up right about now*

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': *MS* Thanks Martin, I need to relax a bit this is helping. I hope they treat him properly, no shooting sept members, sounds pretty stupid to me.

Andrea Jenkins ~Hard Day's Night~: *Watches*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): I have no means of determining such.

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : That will be dealt with presently Miss Montgomery ((think that's Jo Dee's last name)) *back to Danni* Could this last charge be speeded up so important Tribal buisness could be completed?

Nandera: *watches*

Roxanne Brocato {Fenrir Kin PB2}: Quietly makes her way into the area. Being sure to hang back away from the Garou, a nice respectful distance. Glad she made it this time.

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *looks to Linda* Do you think the action warrants punishment? If not, I'll drop it.

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): *Gets a sour little frown*

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She looks around a bit and blinks~ *MS* Linda can I add something?

JoDee: (Yep it is) She nods to Mr. Capelli, looking to Danni and Linda.

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): Considering certain Fenrir under similiar cercumstances I have let drop...this time no...but if it reoccurs...we might consider it. Consider this a warning.

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *shifts down to lupus and sniffs trying to pick up any scent of the cigars on the Don knowing he usual has at least one on him*

Alexander Goodwill: *Feral gaze moving about slowly, to those speaking, now that other matters are being brought up in the middle of a accuasation, which is only annoying him further it would seem, his impassive features having been broken for quite sometime now.*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *nods to Linda* Anthony, you have the floor.

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *still watching Julius*

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): *he looks up...and seeing everyone glances at him.. his expression clouds....*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : *nods to Linda* Thank you... *turns to Danni* May I ask that this Sept act as witness?

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She shifts up to Homid suddenly standing a bit, looking over the group gathered, looking very displeased, but she says nothing still~

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): Do we have a choice? *smiles sweetly at Anthony*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : *nods to Danni* Thank you again...*turns and looks right at the Don* I Anthony Capelli as head of House Rightful Justice for this city call Julius Marconi to stand before me. *note no title given*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): Yes we are witnesses. MS As if we have a fucking choice.

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): PS--If we need to... you right, me left.

JoDee: Though she thinks this is more then something Tribal considering the ties the Walker have with the sept..

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): *Wishes she had some rotten tomatoes, looking between Julie and Ant...*

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *flicks a hispo ear to Rox in greeting, his eyes still locked on the Don's form*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Looks to Syd back in homid and shrugs.*MS: if you want i can go on playing with your hair.

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): *he stands Up...*

Actaia Sharvol: Turns her attention to Anthony, noting the motion to Lex before looking at the Don.

Threat-Seeker {Uktena, Tides Beta}: **glances around...singhs snorts lightly as he is the only one of his pack...**

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *motions for Jublain to come to her*

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': *MS* No, I don't want to be touched anymore for the moment please. ~Quietly, looks about~

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Looks at the all proceedings and force himself not to sigh.*MS mental note if ever i become like that kick my ass please and tell me.

Alexander Goodwill: *He moves to where his Alpha directs him to without a word, moving from the man's left to his right side now. Gaze turning to settle completely on the Don as it seems he is becoming the center of attention, arms still crossed over his chest.*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Lays back hands behind his head and waits watching.*

Jeremiah Seymore: *steps back a bit when the Don stands to give him space*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): MS I will. I'm just the referee...remember that.

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): *he frowns, and straightens the front of his jacket... slipping the wristband inside his pocket..*

JoDee: Watches the happening.. leaning back aganst the car she was sitting.

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): *Pulls her legs up, feet under her rear... Ready to get the hell away, 'cause it seems shit's about to get grotty...*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): *Looks over, then walks over to Danni.* HT--Yes, Rhya?

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *follows Jubs, a single step behind and to the left of his alpha*

Andrea Jenkins ~Hard Day's Night~: *Watches, curious*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *lowering her voice for Jublain's ears alone*

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': *MS* Linda...I.....~She stops short, no she is not gonna say it~ *MS* Nevermind.

Roxanne Brocato {Fenrir Kin PB2}: Watches where the Fenrir move before her gaze flicks back to the shit ready to hit the fan.

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *turns his head the other way as Danni drops it to a whisper, taking a step away*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : *man is he pissed and man is he getting a fanatical look in his eyes* Due to issues and evidence brought up this night a danger has been perceived in the Tribe. It is Rightful Justice's duty to eliminate all threats to the Tribe. It seems that someone is impersonating an Elder of the Tribe and using that Elder's position for other means. Because at the moment there is no way to ascertain that you are truly Julius Marconi you are hereby stripped of the position of Don of the city until your identity can be proven 100%. The position of Don will be held absent until this matter is cleared and the city will be run by a comittee of the other House heads. You are required to turn that peice of evidance *points to the wristband* over to House Rightful Justice immediately for further study. *motions Lex to take it* Do you have any questions?

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): MS Oh go ahead and say whatever...just know I am not having fun.

Jeremiah Seymore: *his mouth drops open* What?! Are you insane?

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *steps behind Danni a bit and pulls out his cell phone and dias a number*

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *Burns a rage and shifts up to Homid and quickly signs to Ari* ~sl~ i think somethings up

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): *he looks at danni, and then at the fenrir.. the at the galsswalkers near him... then to jeremiah..*

Actaia Sharvol: Bites her bottom lip at Anthony's words, her eyes flicking to catch various reactions.

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *just quirks a brow at the Don, as she stands with Jube*

Roxanne Brocato {Fenrir Kin PB2}: The corner of her lip twitches.

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): Gawd, why couldn't dey just stay in der fuckin' glass towas... *Muttered with a small sneer*

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *watches Julius like the split second before a wolf pounces a rabbit... almost daring him to run*

Nandera: *watches*

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': *MS* I think you should have done more then warn him. Not to tell you how to do your job but i've seen people get reemed for doing that in the past, why does he get off now?

Andrea Jenkins ~Hard Day's Night~: *Raises an eyebrow. Adds the dramatic music in her own head*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : If you truly are Julius Marconi you will recognize that I am well within my rights as head of House Rightful Justice and that this is my duty.

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): They all believe they are fucking telling the truth. *throws her hands up*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *stepping forward* Anthony, if I may?

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): (SPOTF) One hand lashes out clamping Down on jeremiah's arm, the other whips clear of the jacket, the glint of something unpleasent flashes In the dark... stopping just short of jeremiahs throat...*

Alexander Goodwill: *With a brief glance to his Alpha, still unsure to some of his Tribe's politics...but the man is his Alpha...he wouldn't try anything. This is the right thing to do, exspecially if someone is pretending to be the Don. He steps forward a moment later, his hand reaching outwards as if to accept the wristband from Julious.* Please-Rhya....*He says in his deep, gruff tone to the man.*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): MS I wasn't running this in the past...as long as an idjit isn't attacking someone I'll give a warn'n...

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : Danni>>Please wait one second Ms. Cross.

JoDee: Watches the Dan and Capelli.

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She eyes Linda a bit more~ *MS* Perhaps they have some devices that distrort your gift, I mean they are glasswalkers. No offense Martin.

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): *well, there went that idea...with a snarl, she motions for the NPC guardians to close ranks at the paths out of the maze*

Jeremiah Seymore: *freezes, a gasp escaping his lips*

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *drops his cell phone and draws his gun... aiming at Julius*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Raises up right and his eyes bulge.*MS Oh dear mother of Pearl! This going to hit hard. This aint right. i knew something stinked. Damn it.

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *activates resist pain, plowing towards the Don instantly*

Roxanne Brocato {Fenrir Kin PB2}: Her arms unfold as soon as she realizes what's going on, leaping up onto the car hood she was sitting on ready to get the hell out of the way.

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Also has spirit of the frey)) *the gun is out in a flash and aiming right at the fake's eye the hammer pulled back*

Threat-Seeker {Uktena, Tides Beta}: **stands at the sudden movement..stareing intently at it**

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): He's tainted, watch it!

Actaia Sharvol: Widens her eyes her breath catching in her throat. She quickly backs up towards Nandera and JoDee, ready to flee.

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): *She watches the soap opera with a blasé face*

Andrea Jenkins ~Hard Day's Night~: *She's up on her feet in an instant, ready for something*

Nandera: *bites her lip, watches*

JoDee: Standing up again... looking at the Don.. Oh my god maybe she was right.. it's not the real Don.

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *heard a voice in the cell phone before he dropped it... he calls out* JULIUS! If you can hear me... get to the caern... NOW!!

Alexander Goodwill: *A deep growl explodes from inside of him as the "Don" suddenly grabs Jeremiah, catching the glimpse of whatever with being so close, lips curling backwards with the growl. He doesn't back up yet either, eyes carefully watching.*

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *Shifts up to Crinos and gets ready to punce on the fake Don*

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): Anthony>> Now. now Mr. Capelli... *accent and mannerism Is perfect, he could likely fool Marconi's mother if it weren't for he forgot to smoke.* I don't think My stepping down IS a good Idea....

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (do I need to break out the dice init mode?)

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *never takes his eyes off the fake* give it up... yer dead....

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Seing that everyone is busy he simply blurs slowly out of view and starts to move.*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): PS--Hold! *Moves to the left.*

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): Mira: [Might wanna... *Chuckles*]

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *activate resist pain expecting to have to fight*

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): ((nope this will be short..))

Jeremiah Seymore: *just looks at the Don, silent, unmoving, expressionless*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : *Anthony is not the one to talk or negotiate with enemies and while the Don prattles...Anthony fires* ((you dodging?))

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She blinks as this all goes down, shocked mostly, she backs away a bit, ready to do what she needs to~

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): ((*and as the caern is torn by upheaval and drama, the GE fades into nothingness because the player is about to drop dead from exhaustion* *grin* Somebody wanna NPC Danni?))

Andrea Jenkins ~Hard Day's Night~: *She slowly makes her way toward Danni*

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): *the "don" adjusts the stilletto now places at the base of Jeremiahs throat..*

JoDee: Seeing the maze's entrance blocked she motions for Actaia and Nandera to get behind the juncked car.. she soon follows suit.

Roxanne Brocato {Fenrir Kin PB2}: Gets ready to draw her own gun for defense, but seeing things are semi undercontrol she stands on the hood, waiting and ready. Watching closely.

Actaia Sharvol: Helps Nandera down from the hood and promptly goes to stand behind the car with JoDee.

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (I will...no sleep for me tonight)

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She is ready to run over to Jeremiah to heal him if she can, she waits quietly, watching~

Alexander Goodwill: If you kill him, you know your not going anywhere...*He snarls out through clenched teeth at the "Don", intermingled with the gun shots from Anthony.*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): ((*hugs to Mira* You are a goddess, hon.))

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): *Ain't really got anything to do with any of this... Though she stands, for a better view*

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): (no but I have a Body Sheild, the fake jerks Jeremiah into the path opf the shot (dex 3 dodge 3, whats your Firearems and dex spudz?)

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Taking his time seing no one seem to take care of him he slowly and silently take his gun out and aims for not the Don. Not jeremiah. But the Stileto knife in the dons hand.*

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): ((FYI, since my message to the list hasn't gone through yet, I will be offline for a few days, because we are moving! *grin* Hope to be back by early next week.))

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Branden>>Dodging or no? ))

White Dancer(OOC): ((no sleep? Make Spud do some work ^_~))

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *while all this is going on, Jurg's still going on the attack*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Dex 3 and Firearms 3...but he isnt shooting the don...he's shooting the knife...so it wouldn't be effective...))

Threat-Seeker {Uktena, Tides Beta}: **a front paw raises slightly..his gaze focused on the Dons wrists...**

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: ((holding action till i find out if Fake Don is dodging or not))

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *spots the Get moving in... he moves to try and keep the fake's attention trained on him so they can catch him unawares*

Andrea Jenkins ~Hard Day's Night~: *She growls a bit, looking around for a gun...*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: (( question is a stileto a sort of a switch blade where the blade pops out of the handle))

Jeremiah Seymore: ((HEY! Don't I get a move?))

Danni ~Steamroller~ Cross (GE): #gone oocly#

Alexander Goodwill: *While he himself is still pretty much in front of the "Don", to an extent after the man had jumped back. He's the closet so far atleast. Fingers slowly seen growing rather fluidly and easily into wicked, sharp claws of a Crinos...*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (do we need init?)

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): *the bullet cracks against the Knife haft with a shower of sparks Causing the fake to jerk away, and drawing a Line of Blood along jeremiah's cheek (1hl to Jeremiah)*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): *Keeps moving left.*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Okay everyone stop posting...once the shot between Anthony and the don is resolved then init will be rolled and such forth ... ))

Jeremiah Seymore: *stumbles back a few steps, gripping his throat, blood trickling down his white shirt collar*

Alexander Goodwill: ((*Hits the pause button.*))

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((a .45 slug would have broken the knife blade dude...))

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *pauses in a dramatic pose*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (yup can reroll tens)

White Dancer(OOC): ((anyway..G'night, hope to join you soon...night spuds! ~Holly))

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: (( just wanted to know if a stileto is a blade that has a pop out mechanism to bring the blade out. my english is good but not that much i just know that a stileto is a type of knife but not what kind.))

Roxanne Brocato {Fenrir Kin PB2}: Stays rather motionless, trying to keep an eye on the Garou's too-fast movements.

Alexander Goodwill: ((*Pauses in an even greater dramatic pose, just to out-do the Fenrir.* :P ))

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: (pauses mid jump, to make init roll)

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (stileto is a fighting knife...not switchblade)

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((A stiletto is just a thin bladed knife...not a switch blade tho))

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: (( Darn ok thank you.))

Jeremiah Seymore: ((A stielletto is a long, thin blade meant for stabbing moves))

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): ((Stilleto is a very thin blade--originally meant to slide between plates of armor.))

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': (Inti rolls?)

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): OOC:Martin>>ice pick, basically.

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): ((ok then its broke but Jeremiah still would have been cut...))

"Twomoons" Maier (CoG): ((*Pauses Twomoons in mid nut-scratch*))

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Okay everyone roll init including the fake don))

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: (( lol))

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Oh yeah i agree he got cut ... but the knife be pretty useless now...))

Jeremiah Seymore: ((roll 7 +3 +3 =13))

Actaia Sharvol: ((A stiletto is a shoe. *Snickers* Sorry, coudln't help myself.))

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": ((16))

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): OOC:init 16. Wits 3+ dex 5 (hispo) +8

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): ((could someone roll for me.. browser is deciding to crap out..))

Alexander Goodwill: ((Init=6))

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": ((Branden>> 2))

Andrea Jenkins ~Hard Day's Night~: ((Who bribed the roller for init rolls? Ini 15))

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: ((init 18, unless i can reroll the ten)) ;p

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): ((thanks Init =7))

Threat-Seeker {Uktena, Tides Beta}: ((init = 8....*horrid sigh*))

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': (Inti 15)

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): ((*G* Pack init.))

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): OOC:ken>>when do we NOT use pack init?

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Need Jube's init to make the pack init dude))

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: (( init 10 wits 4 alert 2 and plus 4))

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Need Jube's init to make the pack init dude))

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: (( init 10 wits 4 alert 2 and plus 4))

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (I am not joining this combat...I am trying to ST on a different level)

JoDee: Makes sure Actaia, Nandera and herself are hidden behind some junk/car/whatever..as far away from the fight as they can be.

Actaia Sharvol: Is very much hiding, watching what she can.

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): ((OK--Greg, can you roll init for me too?))

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Waitin on Ken))

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): OOC:hence why we use Jurg's init. *G* even if it is one less dex. Dice roller hates ken. *rolling for Ken*

JoDee: Softly to Actaia, "this is a first.. at least for me.."

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: (( looking at the dice roller and seriously thinks its been bribed.:) ))

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): OOC:Ken>>Jubs got a 1

Andrea Jenkins ~Hard Day's Night~: ((I already said that!))

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): OOC:by dice roller hates Ken, I meant it doesn't like him using it... but as you can see, the other way applies as well *G*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((And the Dogs of War go on 13...okay ... lex, the Don and threat declare including Rage))

Roxanne Brocato {Fenrir Kin PB2}: Has grown some brains, and even though she dreams to have some fun, she keeps away from the fight.

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): *the fake is drawing a gun..*

Threat-Seeker {Uktena, Tides Beta}: ((5 inch metal dart to the Dons forehead...spending 1 Rage...))

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': (A spirit would materialize (out of sight of course)and inform you that syd is infact watching you)

Alexander Goodwill: ((Being semi-infront of the "Don", he spends 2 Rage. One in an attempt to tackle, 1st rage action is a claw attack, 2nd rage action is a attempt to get a more firm grip in order to subdue.))

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': (A spirit would materialize (out of sight of course)and inform you that syd is infact watching you)

Jeremiah Seymore: ((does fake don still have a hold of Jere's arm?))

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': (hehe, opps.)

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': (Discussion a scene with a packmate, sowwie, dropped the PM)

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): ((no jeremiah))

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Okay Martin, Jube, Jurg and Jerm declare ))

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': (I though I was before Martin.)

Izzy Malloy (AIM-less and alone): *Not being one to swarm-attack, she stays out of the clusterfuck*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: (( would aim for the gun in hand and fire a bullet.))

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Syd>>Martin is 10 Syd is 15))

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): ((Move in from the left, taking the Don's gun arm as Jurg hamstrings him.)

Actaia Sharvol: Nods silently to JoDee, intent on watching the happenings. ~Will pause until after the combat~

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): OOC:3 rage. 'cause any less would be uncivilized... main action is a hamstring at the Don's right calf.

JoDee: Peeks out toward the Don's thugs.. (If they came with him that is)

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): ((no thugs with the don))

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): OOC:damnit, Ken.. how in the hell you read my mind on that, I don't know...

Jeremiah Seymore: ((Well, I figure he'd be in a daze considering the situation, sooooo....)) *Jere stumbles back a few steps, and trips, gripping his throat as the red blood stain creeps down the front of his white shirt*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (not joining in...oh just imagine she makes a move to do...something just never gets there...combat scenses happen in a matter of seconds anyway)

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): ((*G* Hell, yeah. 3 Rage.))

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Okay Syd, Scott, Andrea and Bluemoon declare))

"Twomoons" Maier (CoG): *Blinks, and by the timwe he blinks again, it'll be over*

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": ((3 rage... firing 4 shots at him))

Andrea Jenkins ~Hard Day's Night~: ((Looking to protect Danni/Prevent escape... ))

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~Syd is going to leap/tumble over to Jeremiah, and mothers touch him if possible in the same round~ (Looking for a Athletics roll for that right?)

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Syd>>Yeah tho remember to take 2 dice away from the Athletics roll and 3 from the Mother's Touch if it's all in the same round))

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': (Okay.)

JoDee: (okay *s*)

Jeremiah Seymore: *lying on his back, groaning a bit*

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *doesn't care about the stumbling Jere and will have no qualms with trampling him to get to the don. Varthi safety comes first* OOC;and Jurg being an ass comes second.

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Cmon Bluemoon waiting on you)

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): OOC;er, that's IF Jere's falling to the right.

Jeremiah Seymore: ((Well, I think he's going to the left actually...))

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *jumps the Fake Don from behind running his claws along his back* (spending 2 rage for 2 claw attacks)

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: (( according to cinematic rules of conduct. when struck by surprise by a knife while having a victimizer behind yuo. it is required to stumble onto the knees and then stumble forward head tilted to the right so when it hits the grounf the left cheeck is on the ground.*

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: ((sorry was forcably removed from keyboard by wife)) :)

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Okay and with an init of 25 Anthony goes first...spending 3 Rage normal action is a called shot to the eye of the fake don spending WP and rolling now))

Jeremiah Seymore: ((The fake don wasn't behind him though, he had his arm...))

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: (( i stand corrected. going to scene 14 of the movie.))

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Will the fake be spending a WP point to abandon his action and dodge the 1 sux attack?))

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): (No)

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): ((I have 4 dice to soak..))

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((4 HLs of lethal damage to the eye...I'd say soak at diff 8 for this one...))

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): (( I agree))

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): ((scott could you roll saok for me??))

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Spuds soak: 3,6,10,6, that's 1 sux soaked...what do you think about a Stamina check to remain concious?))

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((*points* Already rolled the soak))

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): ((*nod* I concur, ))

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): ((I noticed.. thanks))

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Spuds Stamina check: 8,2,7,7, 1 sux...he's still concious but I'd say he loses his actions for this round and is dazed...))

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): ((Again I agree... ))*the fake rocks back from the shot, probably right into the gets path...*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : *cooly pulls the trigger sending a .45 slug into the left eye of the fake* ((And can everyone here concur that the gathered tear the fake apart? ))

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): ((*G* Greg, can you roll for me? Bite, called shot to the gun arm, Dex 5, Brawl 3))

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): OOC:er, Jurg wasn't gonna tear him apart. Just hamstring and spend the rage to deliver reapeated bites to his femur in an attempt to sever it. Far as I know, a few others were trying to hold him for questioning or some such

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: (( i do not concur was thinking we keep him alive for interogation but i am last to call.))

Jeremiah Seymore: *is bleeding*

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): ((yea... 5 minutes later the real don shows up.. and procedes to generally pissed about someone imposting him..*

Alexander Goodwill: ((Last to make a call as well. Was aiming to subdue but just about everyone beats Lex in the turn of events.))

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: (( looks to Jeremiah stop bleeding on the floor. I just cleaned it yesterday.))

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): OOC:Jubs Bite: 4,10,4,7,4,7,2,1

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': (Syd will heal Jeremiah some)

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): ((whatever happens it happens fast and the fake can't do anything about it.. just decide whether or not he's alive or dead..))

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : (ST Post to speed things along since this guy wouldnt survive this many attacks):*with the fake staggered the Get and other assembled Garou tear, claw, chew, shoot and generally reduce the fake to a fine red mist within the space of 3 seconds...*

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *bite-rip, followed by CHOMPCHOMPCHO-SNAP* OOC:in live streaming audio!

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: (was going for kill unless ordered to do other wise))

Jeremiah Seymore: ((With major bleeding like this, it's best to do so quick-like. ;) ))

Actaia Sharvol: Watches with some horrid facination, even as her stomach churns her dinner around and brings a foul taste to her throat.

Threat-Seeker {Uktena, Tides Beta}: ((was going to hold my action any way...so no dart to fore head...))

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": ((was also going for a kill))

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): *becomes so much tainted goo.....*

Roxanne Brocato {Fenrir Kin PB2}: When someone drags Jeremiah out the way, or it's clear for her to do so she plays fellow-kin protector and watches over the preppy kin.

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Martin seing that the thing is dead even before he pulls the trigger simply goes in his mind by saying nothing and keeps blurred in case of any other surprises.*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : ((Alright let's pick the RP back up with the real Don entering...)) *holsters his gun and picks the wristband off the corpse*

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): ((Right I have to go... will post xp and such after e-mail discussions with spuds and mira agreed?))

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She gets over to Jeremiah very quickly and heals him up~ (Roll Coming Jeremiah. *S*)

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): ((ok can do the don scene real quick))

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (Yup...)

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": Anthony>> That thing work just by him holding it? Or could he be wearin another one?

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *reverts to bloody-chested/necked/jawed/faced homid. grabs the leg he severed, proceeding to scratch his crotch with the shoed-foot*

Jeremiah Seymore: DD- *Jeremiah has very dark, brown hair and trademark souless green eyes. He looks 20, and is wearing a business suit, without the jacket, the tie loosened, and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : Scott>>Not quite sure. Search the corpse for another or anything else suspicious.

Alexander Goodwill: *And he doesn't even get a chance to move forward to tackle the man, the other Garou of the Sept being far to swift for him to be able to do as such. A brief "Stop!" is shouted out but by the end of it, it doesn't much matter. Thick claws tearing into the ground soil of where he stands, his inner wolf needing something to release itself into. Still in Homid form though, except for the claws.*

"Twomoons" Maier (CoG): *looks around to make sure this wasn't a precursor to an attack by anything even more iunpleasant*

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: ((ok))ic: steps back from the fake Don and shifts back down, feeling calmer for the moment after having burned some of his rage off*

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): *The reals don stroms In through the maze Flanked not only by his own thugs, but by the Npc guards as well..., a Cigar trailing a thick stream of smoke after him... He looks fairly pissed..*

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *holsters his gun and searches the body for anything suspicious*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): *Sits back, shaking his head to dislodge a few shreds of Armani from his teeth.*

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She lays her hands onto Jeremiahs wound quickly and activates her gift~(-gn)(4+1 succ)

: Bloody hell... always late... 

JoDee: Once the fake Don is delt with she stands up... checking on Actaia and Nandera to make sure they are doing alright.

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): *the corpse reverts to a fairly gereneric male the wrist band that was In his pocket and displaced as evidence is now around whats left of his wrist..*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : *looks up at the real don* Mr. Marconi...*gives a quick detailed explination of what just happened...* Also beacuse of this until this matter is resolved *and proceeds to repeat himself and strip the Don of his position until the identity and perpetrator can be ascertained.* I am sure you understand rhya.

Jeremiah Seymore: *the wound on his throat closes up, and Jere inhales deeply, and gets up slowly* O-kay, lemme at 'em.... *still a bit foggy*

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Turns to the others and if no danger is imminent returns to normal view.* Everybody else ok?

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *spits a loogie that could make Bubba proud into the red... whatever that was the fake don, backing away a few steps to give the investigative types room to play*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): Danni> It's dead shit! Now we don't even know anything. Sandy cleanse that thing...learn what you can spirit wise...*sandy does her thing...body removed yadda yadda*

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): *marconi is not happy and is still In his robe.. he didn't even Put on clothes.. except for his boxers..**

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She smiles a bit and lets Jeremiah get up, she then stands up and looks over at the Body, looking at the band~ Someone take that band...

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : *holds up a hand to Linda* Actually I'm requisitioning the body as evidance.

"Twomoons" Maier (CoG): *Softly whispers to the spirits, asking where the spirit of whatever that was went, if anywhere*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *Danni* It invaded our moot...YOU will inform us of findings then.

Actaia Sharvol: Is looking rather pale. She stands slowly as JoDee pays her attention, her knees a little weak. "Oh.. God.." She mutters, barely audiable. Her gaze on the remaining.. pieces.

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *stands... wiping his bloddy hands on his jeans... he nods to Julius* Nice boxers....

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Looks to Linda.* Wait before you remove the body i ned finger prints and could always check its pockets for anything.

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *almost reluctantly tosses the leg he was playing with into the pile for Sandy to cleanse.*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *Linda backs off* What she said.

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : Linda/Danni/whoever>>Of course.

Roxanne Brocato {Fenrir Kin PB2}: "Germ.. Come on over here 'eh?" Goes over to help him out of the Garou proceedings.

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): Anthony>> No, Im not letting you ber In charge of this mess.. do what ever you have to to confirm My identity... But I am Not Allowing you control of the Tribe here...

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *after scratching behind Jubs' ears with it, at least.*

Alexander Goodwill: *He takes a brief moment to glance around, seeing event after event is being looked after. Another growl building from within his throat for a moment before his feral gaze darts to his Alpha.* I'll be inspecting around the Sept's Territory, see if he came alone. *He doesn't wait, he needs to bleed some of this rage off, moving off unless grabbed.* ((Player is getting tired and heading off.*))

JoDee: Quirks her brow at the real Don.. and his thugs..

Jeremiah Seymore: *blinks a couple of times as he comes back to his sense, looks at the mangled corpse* Dangit, that's the second time I've been held up at knife-point here!

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : Don>>*noting the state of undress* I wouldn't want to keep you here any further rhya. Any findings I come across will be sent to you as well.

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": Julius>> Let me...

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): *Grunts and steps to the side.* HT--I don't want that thing on my ear after you rubbed your nuts with it...

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): Anthony>> no you aren't this IS a Matter for the caern as Much as it is Us... you ain't requisitioning(sp?) shit...

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~Standing near Jeremiah and the Body of the Fake Don, sorta just looking at the whole situtation~

Jeremiah Seymore: *nods to Roaxanne, looks at the Don. That's something you don't see every day...*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : Don>>I will not be running the city alone... as it the proper procedure for this event the city will be run by a comittee comprised of the House heads.

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Holstering his gun he looks to all of authority.* May i?*points to the mess.*

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): Danni> Imposter or no...haven't GW things held up this moot long enough? You want fair? Have Sandy and him look at it...just get that OUT of here.

Roxanne Brocato {Fenrir Kin PB2}: "Well Germ, you seem to be a good target. Come on." Grabs his arm to help him up.

'Sydney Milligan (CoG)': ~She glances over at Danni for a moment~ I want to look at it with sandy. ~She adds~

JoDee: Puts her hand on Actaia elbow, in a supportive way seeing she really shaken by the events..

"Twomoons" Maier (CoG): *If this weren't a moot, he'd throw out a couple rulers so the GW could measure. But since it isn't he simply looks on with some interest*

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: (ok i have to ask whats sp)

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Seing that nobody is clearly paying attention he looks at what is left of the Generic male. poking the skin looking trough the shreds of clothes and garments for anything usefull.*

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): Jubs>>well I sure as hell ain't rubbin' my nuts directly on your ear.. *makes a distinct crotch readjustment before shifting back to lupus*

"Twomoons" Maier (CoG): ((isn't=is))

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): If she wants you to assist fine. (not going to make that call for Sandy-p)

Jeremiah Seymore: Roxanne- *gets up* Thanks. *looks down at his shirt* Geez, this shirt wasn't cheap!

Actaia Sharvol: Swallows audiably and murmers to JoDee. "Do you think I'll be able to leave? I'm not quite sure I'm suited to Moots."

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): Anthony>>This will be handled later.... //Danni(npc)>>Until this matter IS cleared Matthew Bluemoon will speak for the Glasswalkers at the sept...

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *looks at the wrangling GW...looks to Sandy* Remove that and study it...turn it over to them later ...let them wrangle on there own time.

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *looks at the Don... then at Bluemoon... then back at Julius.... shakes his head a bit*

Alexander Goodwill: *Moot or not, someone needs to make sure the surrounding area is fine...not to mention he's about to blow if someone gave him the wrong type of look. Not hearing Anthony responde nor anyone attempt to stop him, his large form darts off into the darkness between the towering piles of rust covered cars, features becoming even more feral and wolf like.*

Roxanne Brocato {Fenrir Kin PB2}: She snickers softly at Jeremiah, laughing. "Sue them for it." Moves with him out the general way, keeping an eye on some of the other Garou, considering little Germie her ward for the night.

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): Anthony>> that's final.. and you'll share all your info with the grand elder and your investigation will be made with her...*the don turns and leaves...*

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *waits a second... then heads into the maze after Julius*

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : No it will not. And these actions are making you seem more and more suspicious. If you wish to appeal to Central House you are well within your rights. Until then your are relieved of your position. The House Heads will meet to discuss who will be the liason with the rest of the Tribe and this Sept.

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *looks surprised hearing the Don's words*

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): Jubs>>~ps~ a mute being the voice for the walkers... dream come true, huh?

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): **GONE** (I have to go Ill post things via list tomorrow night.. and deal with comments and such then.. goodnight all..))

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): Danni: Yes I know this night is disrupted...by Gaia...anyway...we won't know what THAT is until later...anything else for the Cracking of the Bone?

Jeremiah Seymore: Roxanne- The guy's dead. *pulls off his blood-stained, silk tie and tosses it into the trash*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): PS--I wish....

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): (the Don has left the Junkyard..)

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): *yes while they argue Sandy helped the NPC remove and cleanse things*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): HT--Let's finish.

Anthony "Crowbar" Capelli (MotC) : *narrows his eyes grabs his phone and walks away making phone calls*

Alexander Goodwill: ((And Lex is gone to basically do recon, with or without people. Player needs sleep.))

Don Julius Marconi ((I got booted)): ((And I have as well))

JoDee: Actaia> "This is the first Moot you've been to?" feels bad for her, "That are not all like this." And start to guide her toward the maze unless stopped she will walk her out. "Would you like a ride to your home?"

Jeremiah Seymore: *takes off the ruined dress shirt, tosses it into the trash*

Threat-Seeker {Uktena, Tides Beta}: **stands there...waiting....**

Roxanne Brocato {Fenrir Kin PB2}: Removes her thick jacket and offers it to Jeremiah, not sure if it'll fit but hey.. the thoughts there. "So he is.. Guess you'll have to deal with it." Looks him over. "You alright?" Her shoulder holster is now in plain few, complete with glock.

"Twomoons" Maier (CoG): ((I've gotta crash....Twomoons brings up the matter of Threatseeker rending the veil, listbot email okay?))

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Gets himself out of the way as not to interrupt Sandy and helpers from doing her task. and sighs.* MS: Damn it. i even called it. When i asked about the picture he knew nothing. Then this. Damn if only he would still be alive.

Sydney Milligan (CoG): ~She stands there looking rather put off~

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *stands there trying to figure out how he may or may not have gotten something he didnt want*

Actaia Sharvol: "Yes. I've never been to one before, not even that of my own Tribe." Definately feels sick. "I have my car, but I wouldn't mind some company to the gate at least. Thankyou." Walks out with JoDee.

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (OK no more? We can move onto stories and song...then revel?)

Alexander Goodwill: ((*gone*))

JoDee: Jo remains with Actaia until she is calm enough to drive.

Jeremiah Seymore: Roxanne- Nah, thanks. I'm fine *pulls off his also blood-soaked undershirt, revealing a small, silver crucifix pendant, and that he is a total hunk under all the modest clothing he usually wears*

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *walks back over to where he left his laptop and picks it up and walks over to a neary by car and sets it on the hood, then looks around*

Threat-Seeker {Uktena, Tides Beta}: ((so I requested the day off for nothing...*sigh* oh well...nite all whom are leaveing..))

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): *heads back to where he was seated before*

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: (9oh stupid ? at what point are RoA's done MAtthew needs one for Glory)) =D

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (acomplishment rites will just be done, just send it over the list...)

MArtin *Quickflash* Kurst: *Looks to Jeremiah and digs in his duffel bag and throws a clean black shirt.* I dont know if it will fit but take it.

Jürg Beast-of-Garm (GoF PB3): OOC:matthew during the next section. story time and shit.

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): Danni: Alright this Cracking of the Bone was fucked up..I declare stories and songs...and revel.

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *comes back in from the maze.... and picks up his cell phone and sticks it back in his pocket*

Jeremiah Seymore: Martin- Thanks. *catches the shirt, then wipes as much as the blood of himself as he can with his old shirt. THen pulls on Martin's and tosses his into the trash*

Roxanne Brocato {Fenrir Kin PB2}: Finds herself staring at that so unexpected total hunk body Jeremiah's got, a little speechless for a moment. Then clearing her throat rather loudly she looks away. "Well, uh.. that's alright then." Ignores the flushing of her cheeks and checks to see if her glock is strapped in so she don't get a spanking from an official.

Sydney Milligan (CoG): ~She glances over at Jeremiah a bit and moves over towards him slowly~ Jeremiah, let me see the wound once more..is it completely healed...~Checks just to make sure~

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (Now...you really want to share those stories and songs...list is open or fireside tales submission to the webpage, revel...stolen beer keg, food...whatever game or hunt is planned etc.*

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": *walks over to Jub*

Andrea Jenkins ~Hard Day's Night~: Party....

Linda ~Hits heads with pipe~ (TC, S-E-D): (I however shall go to bed...all NPC PCs do whatever they usually do...Linda parties with her pack)

Threat-Seeker {Uktena, Tides Beta}: **stays for the rest of the Moot....** ((I shall be watching the e-mail for Threats whole moment in the spotlight....))

Jeremiah Seymore: Roxanne- You alright? *has no idea what she's looking at.*

Sydney Milligan (CoG): (Night Mira.)

Matthew BlueMoon {SR Beta}: *sits down on the hood of the car he set his laptop on and just watches*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): *Nods to Scott.*

JoDee: (Ending Archive... It will be available later today or tomorrow.. in either case a notice will be sent to the listbot.)

Scott Timmons "El Lobo Furioso": Jub>> Yo... I got a suggestion..

Roxanne Brocato {Fenrir Kin PB2}: Glances to Jeremiah, her gaze flits over his form then away, nodding. "Yeah, fine." Shifts a little uncomfortably before sliding into her jacket, even though she's feeling a little hot under the collar.

Jeremiah Seymore: Syd- Um, sure. *lifts up his chin so she can see hie throat,*

Jublain "Hjarta-Villtnur" Wade (GoF PB 3; ooted like an attack chihuahua): HT--yeah?

JoDee: ~~End~~

Back | List of Archive | Next

 

White Wolf Publishing, Inc.
© 1990-2006

Page Credits and such:

Copyright (c) 2000-2006